19

The students will now be going back to Hogwarts after their 2-week long holiday break. Draven celebrated his Christmas with Sirius at Godric's Hollow together with Harry and his parents, Lily and James Potter and as well as Remus Lupin and his father, Lyall Lupin. It was a different Christmas indeed that the Malfoy boy had experienced. There was gift-giving, some music, and just full of happiness. The Weasleys also came by as well at the Potters' residence and they were a bit indifferent towards Draven when they saw him but luckily, Ginny and the twins kept his company.

He was also able to write Hermione who seemed to go to Dublin, Ireland to spend Christmas with her parents. The bushy browned-haired girl hoped that her boyfriend could've celebrated holidays with them but her parents still don't know that she is in a relationship. She promised them that she will enter a serious one once she turned 18 years old, but she couldn't make Draven wait for her to turn 18 because well, she already loved him. That is why their relationship is still illegal in her parents' eyes.

"Excited to go back?" Sirius accompanied Draven going to the King's Cross. "Or are you excited to see someone in particular, hm?"

"Of course, I am excited to go back, Uncle," Draven said and gave Sirius a look. "And you are right on the second one."

"And... speaking of that someone." Sirius pointed behind him and he followed his gaze.

He saw Hermione subtly waving at her as she was walking together with a man, who seemed to be her father.

"Alright... I should get going. Oh, I see Lily and Prongs." Said Sirius who saw Lily and James coming through. "Draven, please do write to me. I'll be here ready to listen."

"Thanks, Uncle Padfoot, you are the best." Draven hugged the old man and he felt him pat his back.

"You go on. Best not to keep your girlfriend waiting." Sirius then waved at him goodbye as the Malfoy boy walked inside of the express. He was greeted with a quick peck on his cheek by his girlfriend who was waiting for him inside.

"Hey," Hermione said, smiling at him. "I missed you."

"I missed you too... But here we are right now, together again for the rest of the months." Draven chuckled and held her hand.

"And I can't wait." She said, gripping onto his hand a bit. Draven felt the urge to poke her nose. "What?"

"You're just too cute, and I can't help it. Sorry!" The Slytherin boy giggled. "Alright. Let's go now."

They walked past the compartments, with some stares lingering. Even Ron, Harry, and Ginny seemed to notice their hands holding each other.

The couple and Ron couldn't help but talk about Draven and Hermione's added closeness to each other.

"Are they together now?" Harry asked Ginny who is busy reading the newspaper. "Did Hermione tell you something about it?"