42

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LIGHT R-18 SCENE)

"That looks a lot like Hogsmeade, without the magic stuff and such," Draven told Hermione as they were both walking down the streets of Tottenham Court Road. It was full of Christmas lights that livened up the whole streets even though it was already night.

"But the Frappuccino tastes amazing, right?" Hermione asked him and the Malfoy boy nodded. "I told you."

"You Muggles are so innovative. Like you fuse things, and then they blend well to each other." He amazedly said. "Hey, have I told you that Professor Lupin and Tonks are both expecting a little one?"

The bushy browned haired girl looked at him wide-eyed and gasped. "Is that true?"

"Yeah, they visited Sirius last time, and they told us," Draven spoke. "He was worried that the baby would inherit his lycanthropy, but I remembered the book you made me read before about it."

"That lycanthropy can't be inherited. Yes, the baby would not turn into a werewolf even though Professor Lupin's already one. But Tonks is a Metamorphmagus right? So, the baby would possibly inherit that one." She explained to him. "Which is so cool. Imagine that your child, changing hair colors whenever they wanted."

Draven smiled, seeing Hermione's excited self when he told her about Professor Lupin and Tonks' pregnancy news. And he then thought of something. Is she the woman he wanted to spend a lifetime with? It was already been answered, ever since September 1, 1991.

Yes, Hermione Granger is the only woman Draven Malfoy wanted to spend a lifetime with. A lifetime with her, happily living together is what he desires. What he wanted, and what he knew will happen someday.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" She asked him, seeing that he was like out of the reality they are in.

"Nothing." He said, shaking his head and chuckled. "Just having random thoughts."

"What random thoughts?"

"Thoughts of you and I together, having a family someday." He casually shared with her a look that made her blush a bit. "It isn't obvious that you like the thought, love."

"W-What?" Hermione stuttered and looked away at him.

"You're blushing. And it's cute." Draven said, hugging her at the back. "What do you say we run away now?"

"You're speaking very random things now, love." She chortled as they continue the walk on the street. "But, I like the idea."

"So, thinking that we're both running away now, where do you want to go?" He quizzed her up, glancing at her.

"I would like to go to a forest. My Mum and Dad used to bring me to this forest called Forest of Dean. We go on hiking and camping there. It was peaceful, and the view is so breathtaking." She narrated and looked at him. "What about you?"