15

Draven was trying to muster the courage he has on his body. It's December next month, and the Christmas holidays are getting near. He decided not to go back to the manor for the holidays, and he will just stay at Hogwarts for the break, or he could just visit his Uncle Sirius. He is his favorite uncle, though his father detests him because he is a blood traitor, a friend of the Muggles. Sirius is also a good friend of the Potters and he told him that he would gladly open his home in London whenever he needs to escape. Sirius is the father figure that he wished he had.

He was at the Astronomy Tower, finishing the last sketch of Hermione in his pad. Once he finished drawing the last stroke, he admired his work.

"Granger, you're making me do things I'm not good at," Draven said to his drawing.

There were some tiny poems beside each drawing he made. Though he's not a poet, he knows how much Hermione loves reading books and poems. He made his sketchpad like a mini book full of her drawings and short poems.

"I'm still gathering my courage. Someday, I'll be able to tell you everything, I promise you that." Draven looked up at the night sky. The moon is glowing, and it is so beautiful.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't Granger..." He whispered under his breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Snape told the class that there would be a practical test for each of the students to cast a Patronus charm today. They will be graded individually, and they must cast either a non-corporeal or a corporeal Patronus.

Harry and his friends already knew how to conjure this advanced charm since they formed a revolution club against Umbridge last year since that pink toad didn't let them have a practical approach in the D.A.D.A. thus they decided to teach themselves in that year.

Draven on the other hand already conjured his Patronus way back in Grimmauld Place with his former professor, Remus Lupin who is a good friend of his Uncle Sirius.

"Alright then... Today is your practical assessment for conjuring a Patronus. I want everyone to wait for their turn outside the classroom." Professor Snape said with his usual tone and gaze. "I want you to wait outside of the classroom until it's your turn."

The sixth-years then started to walk out of the classroom. Hermione then caught a sight of Draven who just gave him a subtle smile and a wave. Even with those simple gestures, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Hermione Granger." Professor Snape called Hermione's name and she walked towards his classroom.

Once Hermione is already inside the room, Professor Snape then picked up his record book and quill. He was sitting behind his desk and just raised his eyebrow telling her to already do what she needs to do. She knows that her Patronus is an otter

"Conjure your Patronus now... Miss Granger." Professor Snape said to her as she started thinking about her happy memories and waved her wand.

"Expecto Patronum!" She conjured, as a bright wisp of light appeared from her wand and a running otter appeared

But an unusual thing happened...