14

For days, Hermione avoided Ron even though she can feel that he wanted to talk to her. It's just that, she's still not ready to finally talk to him. Luckily, Draven's presence is helpful.

Draven knew that Hermione and Ron are still not on good terms, and him being a good friend, he tried to make her happy and somewhat forget their fight. After all, he only wants to make her smile every day.

"You already preparing for later?" Theo went inside of their dorm and looked at Draven who is choosing an outfit for Slug Club's dinner party later. "It's still 6 in the evening huh?"

"Why? Is it bad to prepare ahead of time?" Draven said as he picked up a navy-blue crisp polo and a black jacket. "What do you think?"

"I'm not your stylist, bro." Theo joked but he just glared at him. "Well, it's fine. All clothes suit you just fine as always, bro."

"By the way, did you know where Draco went?" He asked him while wiping the shoes he'll use later.

"He's at the library with Pansy and Tracey, doing homework I guess." Theo shrugged and lay down on his bed. "I'll be alone here later then."

"Why don't you hang out with Daphne? I bet she would love company." Draven suggested but Theo just covered his face with a pillow. "Why?"

"Nah... I'm too shy." He said in a small voice and Draven just laughed.

"Then suit yourself being alone here." The Malfoy boy picked up his towel and went inside the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione was wearing a simple long sleeve sweater and her hair is slightly curled though it's still wavy and she's still beautiful. Ginny was also coming together with Harry.

The three of them went out of their common room when they saw a familiar figure standing at the stairwell just outside the Fat Lady's painting.

"He's been waiting for you, Hermione." The Fat Lady spoke that made the bushy browned-haired girl smile a bit. "I told him that he's in the wrong door but he insisted that he is in the right house."

Draven decided to fetch Hermione in surprise. And the Gryffindor's priceless smile to him means that she loved it. He saw Harry and Ginny's exchange knowing glances at each other.

"Seems like you have company, Hermione. We'll get going." Harry said, offering his arm to Ginny to cling into.

"Don't mind us, please. And Hermione, be grateful that you're not third-wheeling anymore." Ginny joked and she went down with her boyfriend.

Hermione then turned to the white blonde boy beside her. His hair is slicked backward, which makes him a lot more handsome. He is wearing a good set of a smart casual outfit, and she nodded appraising his look for tonight.