Epilogue

DRAVEN

I was fixing my things back home when I stumbled upon an old book. As I picked it up, I saw my initials engraved on the lower right corner of its cover.

"My journal..." I spoke softly. I always loved writing everything that happened every day. I loved how I remember every detail that I saw, experienced, and felt. These are special memories for me.

Memories...

I felt a tear escape my eye as I flipped the page of my journal.

---

September 1, 1991

It was my first day at Hogwarts. When me and my twin, Draco received our letters, it was one of the most memorable moments in my life. Being able to enter the school where my parents attended. But my father wasn't pleased when I received my letter. He only acknowledged Draco. Well, I'm used to it.

We rode the train at King's Cross. There were a lot of students who I think will also be attending Hogwarts. They seemed to notice and recognize us because of our white-blonde hair. It's a Malfoy trademark. Mother waved goodbye to us as we board the train. I felt like someone's been watching me all along, but I didn't mind that.

As we arrived at school, I almost dropped my jaw. Hogwarts is HUGE. 

Very HUGE. 

It looked so old because of its old interior. Maybe I'll draw it if I had time. While we were at the Great Hall, our sortation began. And this particular girl was called. She had this bushy brown hair, and she seemed to be talking to herself while going to the podium when Professor McGonagall called her.

Hermione Granger. That's her name. 

I don't know. It seems like there is something in her. Maybe it was nothing, but I can't seem to keep my eyes off of her even after the sortation. She was sorted in Gryffindor, and well I was sorted in Slytherin. She was talking to some boy named Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter. She was smiling and seemed to be finding herself at home.

But I realized that I was the one lucky.

Maybe I already met my lucky find...

---

October 16, 1992

Hermione would always raise her hand up and eagerly wanted to answer our professor's questions. I heard some of the Slytherins talking about her being an insufferable know-it-all in class. And how she is a disgrace to the Wizarding World. I don't know why but I felt madness inside me. Like I wanted to punch the faces of those Slytherins.

Draco would always call her names, together with her friends, Harry and Ron and I would talk to him privately before we go to bed. My twin's a bit hotheaded, and he always followed Father every word he says. Well, for me... I just knew that words can kill. And my father already killed me multiple times.