46

"You almost killed him!" Hermione shrieked as she advances toward Celeste and gave a sounding slap on her face. "You're so fucking selfish!"

That was the very first time, Hermione went on full rage as she pulled her hair out of anger, while the Slytherin girl pleaded and cried at her to let go. Draco and Theo tried to diffuse and separate the girls but Hermione was too strong.

"You're selfish just because you like him! You almost got him killed by your egotistic acts! Don't you know how much he suffered all his life, and now you're adding up the burden to him!" The bushy browned-haired girl couldn't contain her rage against her as she freed herself from Draco's grasp and grabbed Celeste by her arm. "Do you realize what you did!? You don't know his story or his suffering! And now that you almost got him killed because of your stupidity and selfishness, his life is on the line now! He just wanted to live freely, to feel alive!"

"I-I'm so... sorry..." Celeste whimpered and she slumped down the floor, tears running through her cheeks. "I didn't... m-mean for this t-to happen..."

"Don't you realize that every potion you messed up making, can lead to serious situations like these!" She pointed at Draven's unconscious state. "If he drank all of that potion you did, then he's probably dead by now!"

"Granger, stop it now. My brother wouldn't want you to be like this." Draco said, making the bushy browned-haired girl let go of Celeste's arms. She looked back at Draven who was lying helpless in the bed.

Hermione was drawn back from the fact that Draven could've been declared dead by now... She would lose him just like that... She would... lose the love of her life like that. Losing him would make her feel empty like life was not worth living anymore. It just sank through her that she almost lost him.

"Draven..." Her tears fall as she looked at his comatose state. His breathing is shallow, and there were no signs of movement from him. It pains her to see him like this. She doesn't want this to happen.

"I-I was selfish..." Celeste's words made Hermione and the two boys look at her. "J-Jasper already talked to me about it. Daphne and I were both planning this ever since last month..."

"You're evil, Cel. You almost harmed my brother. You never considered his feelings. All that you think is yourself." Draco pointed at her. "If anything happens to him, you'll be responsible for it until you die."

"Daphne always wanted to hurt Granger in ways she could imagine. She is still bitter about how Draven was so in love with her, that is why she planned this too." Theo grimly spoke. "I thought she already changed. But every time she sees Granger and Draven together, her bitterness comes back again, making her feel mad at Granger."

Celeste nodded. "S-She said that t-this plan will s-successfully benefit us."

Hermione sighed but remained mad in her tone. "That doesn't change the fact that you two were self-centered. Your plan was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Brewing love potions are already banned at school! You just didn't jeopardize someone's life, but also broke a lot of school rules!"