That Time Of The Month || Kira x Fem!Reader

I just got off of my period this week, so to celebrate, I wanted to write a comfort (sort of) fanfiction involving Kira (my favorite JoJo villain) and you (the female reader who's having period cramps). 

Hope you enjoy, besties :))

---

Story: Fluff/Comfort? (i don't know how well it comes off because Kira's just built different)

Who?: Kira x Fem!Reader

Storyline: You just started your period today, and you're not in a good mood, so you whine to Kira to see if he'll care.

enjoy, simps :))

---

You've been dreading this day for the past month.

Your period starts today, and you know how horrible it is: stomach cramps, nausea, horrible mood swings, and wailing. You called off from work, hoarded all the snacks you could from the store, and went home, practically limping.

You crash on the sofa, tears in your eyes, and a horrible pain in your stomach. You groan, and hug (your choice of plushie) so tight you think you might rip it open. You try to turn on the television and watch the news, but you're too busy twisting and turning to pay attention or actually care.

You decide to try to take a nap, and squeeze your eyes shut, but you suddenly get the urge to throw up. You run to the bathroom (as quick as you can, anyway) and try to reach the toilet, but you overwork yourself in the process and pass out from heat and pain.

---time skip to when Kira finds you in the bathroom unconscious---

Kira's POV

Where is she? She usually is always standing by the door, awaiting my arrival. 

Something's wrong. I don't know what it is, but it's ruining my daily schedule; I haven't even made dinner yet, and I need to take my shower in at least thirty-two minutes.

She better not be invading my private things like I caught her doing the other time she was missing like this. I can't risk her finding my new girlfriend. That would be very unfortunate, and I'd have to get my hands dirty again, killing her too.

Kira sighs, hanging up his coat. He walks into the living room to find you not on the sofa; the only things left there being multiple blankets, lots of burning candles, and snack bags everywhere. Kira almost loses it, but decides to straighten up the room himself: he can't stand mess or things out of place.

He walks to the bathroom to find you passed out on the bathroom floor, unconscious. He stares at you blankly, not a single emotion crossing his face. He picks you up; you limp in his arms, and takes you back to the sofa, placing you on the cushions and covering yourself up.

I wonder what's wrong with her. Did she overwork herself? Is she sick? Or is it that time of the month again? I hate taking care of her during that time: she's so whiny, annoying, and such a nuisance to my perfect routine. I might as well sit here with her until she wakes up.

Kira sits on the edge of the sofa, grabs a book, and gets comfortable until you wake up again.

----------

Y/N's POV

You open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. You look around; it's quiet. That's weird; I know I didn't come back here. Was it all just a hallucination because of the cramps? You sit up slowly, pulling off the blankets.

"You're finally up." Kira says, blankly.

 You jump from his voice, the quiet, deep voice startling you. "Oh god, you scared me!" You sigh, taking deep breaths. You knew he was quiet, but you didn't expect him to be right there. You groan again, and clench your stomach.

"I found you passed out in the bathroom." Kira says, a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I-I'm sorry about that; it's that time of the month again for me." You blush, embarrassed. You get really awkward when you try to talk to Kira about things like this. He sighs, and puts his book down.

"Don't apologize. You can't help it. It doesn't make sense to apolozige, does it?" Kira glares.

"R-right." You blush.

"Stay here and don't move. I'll make you a warm bath, and then I'll fix dinner." He stands up, staring down at you.

"Thank you, Kira. It means a lot." You smile gently.

He stares at you, glaring, but he nods quietly, and walks off. Even though he acts rude and lonely, you know he cares about you deep in your heart. You hope he cares, at least.

-----

i'm sorry I went overboard again, forgive me, my friends.

if you have any requests, let me know in the comments :))

Arriverderci, besties :))

----Arii⚡