cherries || kakyoin x fem!reader || period comfort because yes

here, have a period comfort because i just finished mine lmao; i found the art on pinterest :))

-----------------------

"Ugh." You groan, turning on your side. Trying to get comfortable in the blankets, you wiggle around uncomfortably, groaning and hissing. You've been cramping all day, and you haven't got out of bed once. "Aw, man." You wince, and grab your heating pad, turning it on the highest setting. You pull out your phone, and check your notifications. Your boyfriend, Kakyoin Noriaki, has texted you 15 times, and you have 7 missed calls from him. "Oh, crap. He must be worried. I always call him in the morning if I don't catch him leaving for work." You sigh, and call him.

"Hello?" He asks, and you say, "Hi." to him. "Y/N?! Is that you? Are you okay? What's bothering you?" He whisper-yells. "Are you in a meeting?" You ask him, and a moment of silence stretches over the phone. "I--well, yes, but---" Kakyoin stammers, and you scoff. "Nori, you can't call me right now! You have a meeting you're supposed to be in!" You sigh. "The meeting doesn't matter to me, Y/N; I just want you to tell me what's wrong with you. You didn't wake me up like you do every day, and you were tossing and turning a lot last night; it's not like you." He whispers.

"Noriaki. I'll talk to you later when you get home, okay? Focus on working." You say, and you hear Kakyoin sigh on the other side of the phone. "Alright. I love you, cherry." He says, and you can hear the sweet, gentle smile in his hushed voice. "I love you more, Nori." You smile, and blow a kiss to him. He laughs quickly, and you hang up the phone, placing it on your bedside table. He's too sweet sometimes, laying down his work for me. You blush, and go to the bathroom, running yourself a hot bath.

You turn on Mariage D'amore, you and Kakyoin's favorite classical piece; you introduced it to him the first time you two met each other, and it's been your two's song ever since that day. You sprinkle bath salt and roses in the warm water, taking off your clothes and sinking slowly into the water. "Ahh, that feels nice." You sigh, and take a sip of orange juice, staring out of the window. It's raining outside, and you can hear thunder rolling in the distance. "Wonderful weather." You smile.

Noriaki loves days like this; we'd be drinking a warm cup of tea and listening to our song while reading a book together, snuggled up on the couch with a fluffy blanket and a bowl of cherries in his lap. You giggle at the thought of him, and sink deeper into the water, closing your eyes shut and falling asleep peacefully.

--------------

"Y/N! Y/N!" You wake up to hear Kakyoin's voice calling for you. "In here!" You call back, stepping out of the tub and slipping some sweatpants and Kakyoin's bright red jacket on. "I'm so sorry I was late, cherry. I had extra things I had to do for work." Kakyoin apologizes politely, wrapping his strong arms around your waist, giving you a comfortable hug. "It's fine, Nori. I made it on my own." You smile, kissing his cheek. "I brought everything you like." He says, and you walk out of the bathroom, holding Kakyoin's hand.

"What is that?" You raise an eyebrow, and he starts to lead you to the kitchen. "I brought Hershey bars with almonds, your favorite, a Peach Bellini candle from Bath and Body Works, a fluffy blanket, and even bought you some sparkling water, your favorite, Black Raspberry." He lists, pulling off his jacket. "Aww, Kakyoin! You didn't have to! I was making it just fine." You say, and he shakes his head, a strong resolve in his eyes.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, cherry. I know how hard it is for you." Kakyoin hugs you tightly again, and you smile, patting his back. "You're too sweet, Nori. Come with me." You say, grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs. "Yes, my love? Is everything alright?" He asks worriedly, and you giggle. "Kakyoin, stop worrying about it. I just wanted to show you something!" You smile, and he looks at you wearily, but quiets down anyway.

"I picked a movie for us to watch together. I think you'd like it. It's about classical music." You smile, and Kakyoin laughs. "Cherry, you're supposed to be resting and working on your cramps, not looking for movies!" He smiles. "I wanted to see this one with you, especially since its raining, and you love this weather." You explain, and Kakyoin smiles at you, grabbing a t-shirt and sweatpants from his closet. "Did you take the medicine I bought you?" He asks.

"I didn't worry about it." You say, and he stares at you in disbelief. "Y/N! I bought you that for a reason!" He sighs, exasperated. "I know, Nori; I just don't like swallowing pills; it scares me." You say, and he sighs. "Right, I'm sorry." He apologizes. "Did you do those stretches you and I do every Saturday? Did you drink lots of water? Did you eat something? Is your heating pad still working? Where is---" Kakyoin starts to panic a bit, stammering and pacing the room.

"Nori. Nori!" You yell, walking up to him and placing his cheeks in your hands. "It's okay. I'm okay." You remind him, and he stares at you blankly before regaining his thought process and nodding slowly. "Sorry, Cherry. I just--" He pauses, and you place a hand on his chest, leaning into him. "You take enough care of me as it is, Noriaki. Don't worry about it." You smile, your voice rumbling into his chest.

He places his head on your head, and you guys stand there for a few minutes in complete silence, nothing but the rain and thunder being heard. "Are you okay now?" You ask Kakyoin. He stands there, his beautiful dark purple eyes staring into yours. "I'm fine now, Cherry." He smiles softly, and you hug him, wrapping your arms around his waist. He dwarfs you; compared to him, you're a little giant.

You and him snuggle into the blankets in the bed, dimming the bedroom lights, grabbing your teacups, and starting the movie, the bright stars shining through your window. "Is everything okay, Cherry? Do you need anything? Water, medicine, your heating pad, tampon, pad?" He asks quietly, placing a strong hand on your thigh. "No, I'm fine." You reply, kissing his cheek softly.

"I love you, Noriaki Kakyoin. I really, truly do." You say softly, staring into his eyes.

"I love you too, Cherry; you mean the world to me." He replies, stroking your face softly.