bad habit || yandere!jonathan x reader || part two, babes!!

Hii, babies! It's me, Frannieur, and welcome back to another one-shot! This is part two to Yandere!Jonathan, so here's a rundown of what Part 2 is: It's been three years since you've seen Jonathan, and his father, George, invited you over to dinner with them to catch up with you and your life. You've gotten over Jonathan, but he hasn't gotten over you. Enjoy, besties!

the song for this one is bad habit//steve lacy :))

"This call is for you!" Your sister smiles, holding the phone to you. "Who is it?" You ask, dusting off your dress. "His name is George, or at least, that's what he said!" Your sister replies, and your eyes widen. Jonathan's father. It's been three years since you've been the the Joestar Mansion, or seen Jonathan. Ever since that fateful day he went crazy over you, you never returned, and forgot all about him. "Hmm, okay." You reply, and take the phone from your younger sister. "Hello?" You ask, and a gruff man's voice carries over the phone.

"Hello, Y/N. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" George says, and you laugh. "Yes. How have you been?" You ask him, and he laughs. "Curious as always." He says, and you can hear the smile in his voice. "I wanted to ask you something." He says, and you listen, wondering what he has to ask. "Would you like to join Jonathan and me for dinner tonight? It's been three years since we've talked, and he says he misses you very much. He talks about you every day." George says, and you gasp, your heart beating a mile a minute. He still remembers me? I forgot about him a long time ago.

"Sure!" You force a smile into your voice, and George laughs. "Wonderful! JoJo will be so very happy to hear about this. I'll see you at seven, alright?" He says, and you reply with a yes. "Goodbye!" He says, and you take a deep breath before saying "Goodbye!". You hang up the phone, and stare up at the ceiling, so many thoughts and feelings rushing throughout your body. JoJo. I haven't heard that name in three years. You start to tear up. Did he give up on me? I know he promised we'd get married when he was thirteen, but he's twenty-three now. I don't know if I could trust him like that anymore.

Flashbacks of everything that happened fill your mind.

"I'm happy you're here, with me."

"JoJo!" "Y/N!"

"Ah! JoJo! It's beautiful!"

"I wanted to put it on for you. May I?"

"JoJo---I can't breathe." "That's the point, Y/N."

"Y/N. Don't leave me---I love you! You can't--you can't leave me!"

"I---I'm JoJo, remember?" He asks, and you shake your head.

"Not anymore, Jonathan."

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Your mom taps you on the shoulder, shaking you out of your thoughts. "I-I'm fine." You smile weakly, and she gives you a hug anyway. "What was the phone call for?" Your mom asks, and you tell her all about the phone call Mr. George Joestar payed you. "Oh, honey. Are you sure you want to go?" She asks, and you nod, smiling. "Yeah! It'll be nice to see Mr. Joestar again. Jonathan too." You smile, and your mom nods, smiling. "Of course, Y/N." She says, and kisses your cheek, walking away.

You run upstairs to your room, opening your closet. You scroll through your dresses, and suddenly remember the conversation you had with Jonathan when you two first met at his 13th birthday party.

Hi! I'm Jonathan! What's your name?

Oh, me? I--I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too, Y/N! I hope we become great friends.