dolcezza || team bucciarati x baby!reader (platonic, ofc)|| requested!

the queen 1-LOVE-Mitsuri has requested a team bucciarati x baby!reader! this is something i've always wanted to do, but haven't got the chance to! i hope you enjoy, and remember you are molto speciale to me <3

All you can do is cry.

You are a nine-month old baby, sitting on a random doorstep in the middle of the night in Italy. A newborn can't really walk around for help, let alone say something. All you can really do is cry and whine. It's raining too, and you feel very cold and uncomfortable. There's little to no one on the streets, and no one is noticing a crying baby sitting at someone's door. 

Suddenly, you stop crying to hear a door open and a man with a raven bob and sparkling blue eyes drop to his knees, holding you close to his chest. His expression is laced with worry, downturned eyebrows and worried eyes. Somehow, you feel happy. You even start to giggle. The man laughs too, and picks up the basket, bringing you inside to a warm, dry room. 

As you're currently focused on pulling the mysterious man's raven haired strands, he calls someone's name. Concerned with nothing but pulling his hair, you sit up in his arms, reaching for his locks. 

"Hey, hey. Calm down, dolcezza." He smiles gently, his voice soft yet commanding. You make a few blubbering sounds, and he smiles, setting you down on the couch. Laying on your back, you reach for the ceiling, focused on the little sparkles you can see shining on the roof. Just then, a platinum haired man with purple lipstick comes from up the stairs, an annoyed look on his face.

"Bucciarati, what the hell is this?" The man asks, pointing to you; you reach for his finger, giggling.

"I don't know, Abbacchio. I found them on the doorstep. It was raining, and someone left the povero bambino out in the rain." He whispers, his voice strained with sadness. The purple lipstick man stares at you for a decent second, his eyes a mixture of yellow and violet. You mumble something, and it stops the two men in their tracks.

"A--Abba!" You blab, and the two men stare at each other, surprised. The bob haired guy comes around to you, and crouches down beside you. "What did you say?" He asks, ruffling the little tufts of hair on your head. "A--Abba! Abba!" You reach for the white haired man, and he blushes, rolling his eyes. "Abbacchio, I think they want you." Bucciarati smiles, and Abbacchio mutters something under his breath, biting his lip.

"Do I really have to pick that thing up?" He asks, and the black haired man frowns, elbowing the white haired goth in the side. "It's not a thing....it's a baby." He corrects him, and he sighs, walking to you slowly and lifting you up off the couch.

You're instantly drawn to his white haired tresses, yanking them while laughing happily. The platinum haired man frowns at you, and pries your fingers away from his hair, glaring at you. "Quit that." He growls, and you don't listen, instead opting to kiss him on the lips cutely and grab his reddened cheeks. He growls at you, setting you back down on the couch.

"What are we going to do?" The purple lipped man asks, his voice deep and rough. The other man stares at you thoughtfully, his hands resting under his chin in a thinking position. "I think I'm going to keep them." He smiles, and the goth stares at him like he's lost it. "Keep it? Bucciarati, we already have five moody teens and one terrible acting adult to keep in line. Why bring a baby into this mess?" He bites bites, and the bob haired man stares at him, silencing him.

"We don't know who their parents are, and for all we know, they could be gone by now. I want to raise them, anyways. I feel like they will grow up to be a very strong person." He smiles, reaching his finger out to you. You stare at it confused, and go to bite it. He laughs, and picks you up, snuggling you into his chest.

You instinctively reach for his chest, and start to open your mouth, prying at his undershirt. "Oh, no." He smiles gently, and laughs at you. You don't realize he's a guy yet, and you're thirsty. "Abbacchio, would you go out to the store and bring back a list of things I'm going to write for you?" The black haired man asks, and the purple lipped man frowns in disgust. "It's three in the damn morning." He bites.

"Please?" The ravenette asks, and he earns a small "Fine." from the white haired man. 

"Abba! Abba!" You scream happily, and the man you're calling glares at you, frowning. "See, even the baby's cheering you on." He teases, and the other man grumbles, sighing and pulling on his coat. The man holding you drops you on the couch carefully, jotting down some things on a white paper and handing it to him.

"Thank you, Leone." He smiles, and the man blushes before heading out of the door.

"M-Mama? Mama! Mama!" You reach for the black haired man, and he blushes in surprise. "I'm here. I'm here." He comforts you, stroking your head as you fall asleep, snug in his arms.

---🌸---

"Alright, everyone, have a seat." Bucciarati gestures to the couch, and the others; Mista, Fugo, Narancia, Giorno, and Trish sit down, staring at him intently. "We have a surprise for you all." Bucciarati explains, and Narancia gets excited, clapping. "Are you and Abbacchio finally getting married?" He asks stupidly, and Bucciarati blushes, clearing his throat. Mista laughs into his hand, Fugo stares at Narancia angrily, Giorno shakes his head, and Trish sits there in disbelief.

"No--No, Narancia." He replies, and Narancia frowns, sinking back down into his seat.

"We have a new member of the team." He announces, and Mista and Narancia jump up excitedly, high fiving each other. "Ooooh, I called it!" The orange named boy cheers, and Mista smirks. "Wonder if she's cute." He teases, and Fugo swats his arm. "Oh, please." Fugo replies, and Trish shakes her head. Giorno sits there, watching Mista and Narancia with his dark green eyes.

"Abbacchio, bring her out." Bucciarati commands, and he does so, gasps arising from the team.

You stare at the others, your bright, wide eyes searching their faces. Giggling, you clap your hands and start blabbing random things. Narancia's eyes widen at you, Mista stares at you confusedly, Trish smiles gently, Fugo sits there in disbelief, and Giorno smiles as well. 

"It's a baby?!" Narancia yells, earning a smack on the head from Fugo. "Duh, idiota." The man growls angrily, and Narancia frowns. "How does it feel to know you just hit on a baby?" Trish teases, and he blushes, rubbing the back of his neck. "I--I didn't know! I swear it!" He raises his hands in surrender. "What's her name?" Giorno asks, standing up and walking to you. Abbacchio stares at the man warily until you reach for him. Giorno stands in disbelief for a second, but obliges, holding you in his arms.

"We don't know. We found her outside on our doorstep last night, crying." Bucciarati frowns, stroking your hairs. You giggle, sticking your fingers in Giorno's hair loopies. 

"We're going to call her....Dolcezza. Dolce for short, though." Bucciarati smiles at you, and you clap your hands, blabbing random nonsense. "Mama! Mama!" You reach for Bucciarati again, and he happily takes you into his arms, spinning you around.

"She calls you mama, Bucciarati?" Narancia asks, and Bucciarati blushes. "Yes." He replies, and Mista and Narancia laugh, hitting each others backs. "Stop laughing, you guys. I think it's adorable." Trish smiles at you, kissing your cheek. You grab her face, interested in her green eyes and bright pink hair. You kiss her lips too, and she blushes, giggling. You laugh too.

"Bucciarati, why is her mouth on your chest?" Narancia yells, and he blushes, noticing your face currently burrowed in his chest. "She still hasn't figured out that I'm a man. She's been doing that all day." He replies, nudging you as you continue to try to stick your mouth on his chest. "Haha! She's trying to drink Bucciarati's milk!" Mista teases, and Fugo growls, stepping on Mista's foot, earning a yelp from the gunslinger.

"Breakfast is finally fucking ready." Abbacchio sighs, coming out of the kitchen with flour on his black shirt and face. Poor Abbacchio has been worked to death.

The team heads to the table, their new member, you, hitching a ride on Giorno's shoulders.

part two???