dark red || yandere!johnny x reader || valentine's day special! 💖

i chose johnny for this valentine's one-shot because he's my favorite jjba character, and i wanted to be self-indulgent (kill me if you want to); song inspiration is "dark red" by steve lacy :)

anyways, enjoy, and happy valentines day, babes! love you, and remember you're special, no matter if you have a significant other or not! :D 

Smile anyways, you remind yourself, and give the paralyzed jockey a bitter smile. He glares at you, picking at your fragile facade, but leaves you alone, rolling to the dinner table and transferring himself to his seat.

Johnny stares at his plate, studying the food you've made. His face is straight; not one sign of emotion leaking through. Quietly, you start to eat, not minding the looming silence coming from your husband. After a few seconds of scrutinizing his dinner plate, Johnny reluctantly takes a bite of it, picking at his food with his fork. You know something's not to his liking; he acts like a brat to get your attention like he says you do to him.

"What is it?" You ask, and Johnny raises his striking blue eyes from the plate, staring you down. "I don't want this." He scowls, his blue painted lips turning up in disgust. Sighing, you place your fork down, staring at him. "Why not? I asked you want you wanted, and you said you didn't care." You observate, and Johnny groans, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"You should know what I like, Y/N. Don't make this harder than it has to be." Johnny warns, his Southern accented voice dangerously calm. Tensing up, you sigh, and take his plate away, placing it on the kitchen counter. Walking back to the table, you notice Johnny staring at you all the way back to your seat, his dark blue eyes fixated on you.

"What do you say?" He asks, and you stare at your plate, a small blush coming on your cheeks. "I'm sorry, Johnny." You reply, and Johnny doesn't bat an eye at your response, sliding back into his wheelchair and rolling away to your shared bedroom.

Finishing the dinner resting on your plate, you stick the dish in the sink, and place Johnny's untouched food in the trash, sighing. Another dinner he doesn't like, you note to yourself, and finish cleaning the kitchen. Johnny Joestar: your husband of three years who you still want to please even though you see his obvious disinterest and displeased attitude with your actions. You love him, and you know he loves you; he just, doesn't show it anymore, at least, in the nice, gentle way he used to. Johnny's personality hasn't changed, but it's become more harsh, almost like he's become a different person entirely.

He's still stubborn, distant, sarcastic, flippant, and not hesitant to let his thoughts and feelings out like he was, but he's more harsh, demanding, and annoyed now, causing you to pay attention to his feelings more.

Closing the lights off in the kitchen, you walk silently to your bedroom, opening the door and blushing at the sight before you. Johnny sits on the bed, his toned chest shining in the dimmed light. His blue eyes are distantly staring at a book, and his blue lipstick is smudged on the side of his lips in an sensual way. Dark eyelashes brush against fair, tanned skin, and a light tinge of natural blush rests on his cheeks, painting his sculpted face with a brush of red.

Silently closing the door, you approach Johnny, staring at his toned arm muscles and strong core. Johnny closes the book and stares up at you through his black, thick eyelashes. A blush crosses your cheeks, but it disappears when the Kentuckian speaks.

"You fucked up, you know that?" His deep, accented voice is a jolt to your core, and you frown, staring at the ground. "Well?" Johnny presses, and you sigh, nodding. "Yes, I know." You say, hoping you don't sound too flippant with him. He hates it when you 'get smart' with him.