Chapter 31~Karwa Chauth

Start from the beginning

Kritika- Kaisi Hai Yeh Doori, Kaisi Majboori
Maine Nazro Se Tujhe Choo Liya

Kritika sang in her melodious voice moving around the hall. All looked at her smilingly. Suddenly she caught Vihaan standing there. She was shocked. He smiled and winked at her. She looked here and there and again at him but he was gone. She hit her own forehead. But a smile lingered on her face.

Kritika- Kabhi Teri Khushboo
Kabhi Teri Baatein
Bin Mange Ye Jahan Pa Liya

She spread her arms twirling around in the hall hugging herself. She kept her head on her hand leaning on a table and smiled lightly hitting her cheeks.

Kavin- Tu Hi Dil Ki Hai Raunak
Tu Hi Janmo Ki Daulat

Kavin held purvi's hand and twirled her around pulling her to him. She smiled shyly at him. He put his fingers down her chin and made her look at him.

Purvi- Aur Kuch Na Jaanu
Bas Itna Hi Jaanu

She turned the other side and kavin hugged her from behind keeping his chin on her shoulder. She held his hand and leaned on him.

Ritik- Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

Shivanya looked at him shockingly while he just smiled. She smiled at his antics and cooed the baby in her hand. Ritik came and side hugged her kissing the baby's forehead.
Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

All the women stood in front of their husbands with the pooja thaal. Ansh arhaan and Kritika stood at a distance witnessing the couples. The moon came out. Ravi looked at the moon through the sieve and then at shiva. He tilted his head and smiled at her.

Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

Karan winked at preeta as she saw him through the sieve. She widened her eyes and narrowed her eyes looking at him. He chuckled looking at his cute babydoll. Karan made her drink the water and she in turn did it. He raised his eyebrows in confusion and she glared at him knowing very well he has too kept a fast.
Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

Shiva was about to make Ravi drink water but she held his hand. He signaled her what happened. She said nothing but held the glass and made him drink water. "I know you haven't eaten anything." She slowly whispered. He smiled and made her drink later.

Vihaan- Chham Chham Aaye, Mujhe Tarsaye
Tera Saaya Chhed Ke Chumta

Kritika looked at him shockingly as he stood beside her. He held her hand and she jerked it away looking at others consciously. He sighed and kissed her cheeks. She widened her eyes and looked around to find no one. She smiled and hit her head for her stupidity.
Tu Jo Muskaye, Tu Jo Sharmaye
Jaise Mera Hai Khuda Jhumta

Aryan cut the call and turn around to be freaked out. Samaira was standing with a grin and her hands folded. He was shocked. But she was looking beautiful under the moonlight. He was lost in her as she came closer to him. But his thoughts broke away as kavin shook him.

Tu Meri Hai Barkat
Tu Hi Meri Ibaadat

Ansh was pinned to the wall by piya. He looked at her being zooned out. She smirked and lined her fingers down his forehead to his nose. He shivered. She leaned closer and kissed his nose. He was about to hold her but she disappeared. He opened his eyes and sighed.
Aur Kuch Na Jaanu
Bas Itna Hi Jaanu

Shiva took a pinch of the sindoor from the thaal and applied on her hairline. She closed her eyes feeling his unsaid promises. He held her hand and placed something on it. She opened her eyes and found golden earrings. She smiled at him heartily hugging him.

Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

Karan held preeta's hand as he slided down the glass bangles down it. She admired him, his care and his unconditional love. She couldn't help but love him. He held her hands and spread her palms kissing them. She hugged him tight.
Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

Ravi and preeta covered their head with the end of their sari and bent down to touch their husband's feet as a part of ritual. But shiva and karan held them nodding in no. "Rasam hai yeh." Ravi whispered as she saw leela's glare. "Vrat humne bhi rakha hai toh rasam hum karenge." Shiva said out loudly making leela hear it.

Shiva and karan looked at each other before bending on their knees. All looked at them shockingly. Leela fisted her hand seeing them.

Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

"Shiva uthiye." Ravi asked but shiva nodded in no. his hands went down her feet as he touched them. She gasped. "Shiva pair se hath hatayie kya kar rahe hai." shiva looked at her and smiled. "Jaise Durga ma ke pair chute waqt koi hichkichata nahi hai waise mujhe bhi koi hichak nahi hai apni bhagwan ke pair chune mein."
Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

Karan downed his head as preeta's eyes went numb. "Babydoll I love you bohut chota sentence hai tumhare liye meri shiddat ko describe karne ke liye. The Karan Luthra ke liye sar jhukana matlab sar kat dena and aj main meri sari pride tumahre age jhukata hu. Tumhare age sajde se sar jhukata hu. I not only love you but I worship you." Preeta was sobbing keeping her hand on her mouth.

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi..

Rakhi and Mahesh were in tears seeing their sons. They had grew up to be the best person whom everyone could idealize. "Shiva ko main jaise dkehna chahata thi waise hi dekha aj maine lekin karan..." she stopped. mahesh looked at her nad side hugged her.

She loved shiva from the core of heart and for this love she couldn't see others in front of him. She accepts that she neglected karan sometimes and for that she was guilty. But somewhere she noticed how Ravi has taken her place fulfilling his motherly needs.

"Rakhi ji karan ko neglect humne bhi kya. Bachpana bohut hai usme. Shiva ne uske har bachpane ko sambhala hai. jo parvarish apne shiva ko di hai wohi usne karan ko di hai. kitna shaitaan tha na karan aur aj dekho kitna responsible ban gaya. Preeta ke liye apne bacche liye. Preeta ki immaturity sambhalne ke liye khud mature ban gaya hai, uska bachpana sambhalne ke liye khud bada ho gaya hai."

He said. Rakhi nodded in yes looking at both the couples in each other's embrace.

You don't know guys how much I am in love with this story. I don't know how every chapter reaches more than 1500 words unknowingly and some chapters' even get up to the mark of 2000 words.

Anyways one thing to say I have already thought for the volume two of this book which will be a continuation of this book but yes with a major twist.