Episode 23 "Judas on a Pole" Part 1

Start from the beginning

Temp says, "We spend half our time with a sniper-trained FBI agent, and we have a sister who was trained in every weaponry and apart of Navy SEALS and Delta Force. I think were safe." Russ then says, "Tempe, I know someone is watching me." She then asks, "What's your evidence?" "I can feel it on the back of my neck. You spend some time in jail, you develop a sixth sense." I sigh loudly as they look at me, "We should listen to him Temp. It's true that we can't confirm it, but we shouldn't take this lightly, if he says that there is someone watching him then we should listen and be careful on what we do and what we say to others." 

Temp looks at us as she says to Russ, "Maybe you should stay with us for a few days." "No, Tempe, I have work, and I have- I have Amy and the girls-" "What about your sixth sense?" "Hey." "What?" "You can't not believe in something one second and then use it against me in the next." I nod, "That's not playing fair Temp. But Russ it's a long drive. You could start fresh tomorrow. And... Temp do we have something else?" Russ chuckles as Temp says, "We have cold beer in the fridge." I nod as Booth comes in, "Don't drink the Moroccan beer, it tastes like ear wax. How you doing, Russ?" "Okay, Booth. You? Good?" "Yeah." "Good." I give Russ my keys as I say, "Your lucky that I brought your favorite car that I have." "The 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429?" I nod as he smiles and raise his arm in victory and leaves to our apartment. 

Booth then asks us, "I still make him nervous, don't I? Come on, let's go." I nod and stand up as Temp says, "What-" "Come on." "Why do I always feel like you're abducting us?" I chuckle as she smacks Booth. We are in the car now as Booth says, "Turns out our corpse is a former FBI agent, ..." We are in the victims apartment as I was in front and Booth was behind us says, "Garrett Delaney, who left the FBI about, uh, 15 years ago. He's now head of security of some big K Street lobbyist." Temp and I look around as she asks, "So why'd he end up a human torch?" "That's what we're here to find out." "His place is much better than yours. Ten times better." "I told you he left public service. He makes, uh... more money than I. So that's all your dad said, huh?" 

I try to open a door but it was locked. as Booth says, "Your both in danger." Temp answers, "Yes." I bent down and take out a pin that I have and start picking the lock as Temp continues to says, "And Russ's sixth sense agree. As well as Venus." Booth then looks at me, "What are you doing?" "...Picking the door? Why?..." "Let, me show you." He was walking towards me as Temp says, "Every FBI agent in the country is looking for our father. Maybe he's trying to scare us off." Booth looks at Temp and says, "Six months without a break in the case- he ain't gonna be nervous. Now, let me show Blueberry how it is done." "Our dad's a career criminal. Just because he says that Russ is in danger doesn't mean it's the truth." Booth chuckles at Temp as he turns and looks at me, "Let me just show you how it is done." I stand up and open the door open as I say, "No thanks Ranger I already got the door open before you got here." 

I looked at me amused as I enter the room and turn on the lights. I then look around seeing pictures of Temp, Russ, and I. I then say, "Temp... Russ and I are right about this one. But these are only picture of Russ." Temp and Booth enters and looks around the room seeing all the walls filled with pictures of our brother.

We are with Russ now as we show him the pictures. He looks through them saying, "Me at work. Me and Amy. This is the day before yesterday. Dad was right. Somebody's watching." I shake my head, "No, this is worse than watching." Temp then asks, "What do you mean?" Booth nods, "She's right this is hunting." Russ asks, "Hunting?" I sadly nod as I lay a picture down and point at the red lines, "As in kill. If you look at these, right here, these are ranges. He's picking out a spot from which to shoot at you." "So what do I do now?" Temp then adds, "The hunter's dead. The hunt is over, right?" Booth and I look at each other as he asks Russ, "Anyone else know you're here?" "Only Amy." "Great. Call Amy and tell her if anyone calls looking for you, she doesn't know where you're at." Temp then says, "You should stay with us, until we find out why Delaney intended to kill you." "How are you going to do that?" I then say, "By figuring out who killed him." We all look at each other a bit worried.