Beach

I stretched slightly as I sat up, the sun poking through the curtains. I groaned as it was around 9am. I got out of bed, jumping in the shower. After my shower, I quickly got dressed in the clothes I picked out. I grabbed my bag, and my phone. 'So, where are we meeting up?' I sent, walking out of the house after locking it. I smiled at my elderly neighbor, Ms. Janes. "Morning, Ms. Janes. You're looking as beautiful as ever." I smiled as she waved at me. I walked down the street, going towards the hotel the boys were staying at. Living in Monaco for basically half my life, you get to know pretty much everyone. I even met Princess Charlene with Charles, and let me tell you; that was an experience. But here in Monaco, everyone knows everyone, at least those who grew up there. I smiled as I walked up to the front desk.

She smiled back, shaking my hand. "Hello, y/n. How may I help?" She asked politely. "Which room is Liam Lawson in? He's a friend of mine." I asked, seeing her nod. "He's on the fourth floor, room 106." She smiled at me. I nodded, walking off. I groaned as I had to take the stairs. I started walking up, checking my phone for any texts. 'Well, idk. The boys are all gathered in my room right now.' He texted me 5 minutes ago. I put my phone away, finally reaching the fourth floor. I found his room, knocking on the door. I waited a little, making sure to cover the peep-hole. The door opened, and Juri was standing there. "y/n!" He exclaimed, bringing me into a tight hug. "Hi, Juri." I giggled, hugging him back. "Well, come in." He said, dragging me in. He jumped on the bed beside Marcus. He left a space in the middle, patting it. I sighed as I dropped my bag in the corner, crawling onto the bed after taking my vans off. I got under the covers, leaning back. Oscar turned his head from the monitor, giving me a goofy smile. 

The time was filled with laughter and a very huge pillow fight, which ended in me falling off the bed. I was with Juri, Liam, Zhou, Marcus, Oscar, and Olli. We were just walking down the road when I heard my name. I turned around, seeing him. I rolled my eyes, pushing the boys to keep walking. "I'm talking to you, bitch." Jay yelled, making me groan. The boys all stopped, turning around to the guy. "What did you call her?" Liam asked, stepping forward. "Liam, stop please." I said, stepping in front of him, and pushing on his chest. "No, he should watch his fucking mouth." Juri said, making me groan. I looked towards the other boys, staring at them for help. Olli and Oscar stopped Juri, while Zhou and Marcus dragged Liam away. "Mind explaining who that dick was?" Liam fumed, making me sigh. "Long story short, he's the guy that cheated on me with my best friend. There, now let's catch up to the others." I said, holding his hand as we semi-ran.

As we reached the private beach, everyone took off their shirts and shoes. They all ran into the water, splashing around. I smiled as I sat down, just watching them. "Why aren't you with us?" Zhou asked, making me laugh. "I'm fine sitting right here. You guys can play around." I said, smiling up at him. "That won't do." He said, smirking. My eyes widened as I realized it too late. "Wait!" I screamed as I was lifted up. I luckily already had my romper off, so I was in my bathing suit. "Please." I begged, holding onto Oscar's shoulders. "Oscar, I'm begging you not to throw me in." I pleaded, trying to get out of his grip. Everyone was following behind, all of us going up to a slight cliff. I screamed again, smacking his shoulders. "Stop moving." He laughed, everyone getting in a line. Marcus was the first to jump, then us. "Hold on." Oscar said, making me scream again. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, holding onto him tightly. 

He jumped off, me squealing as we went off. I saw the guys laughing, so I flipped them off. I held onto him again, holding my breath. We hit the water, and came back up. He was still holding me, making me look at him. "I hate you." I mumbled, smacking his shoulder. "You know you love me." He laughed, making me smile. "Get me back on shore." I groaned as I rested my head on his shoulder. He swam to shore, dropping me off. I went back up the cliff, seeing Olli standing there. "Are you scared?" I teased him, seeing his uneasy face. "No." He replied, which caused me to laugh. I held my hand out, stepping over the railing. "Come on." I said, helping him over the railing. He glanced down, then back at me. He grabbed my hand, and kept looking down. "Look at me." I said, giving him a smile. "On 3." I said. "1...2...3!" I said, jumping with him. We came up, and everyone was jumping in around us. "Told ya." I said, splashing him.