Trip

He turned around towards me, giving me a goofy smile. "May I?" He asked, making me nod. "Do what you want." I said, going back to my bed and jumping on it. I closed my eyes, and all I heard was shuffling and clothes being tossed beside me. I chuckled as I heard Oscar humming, making me laugh. "Having fun over there?" I teased, sitting up. "Actually, yes. You have a great selection. I'm done though." He said, coming out with some clothes on his arm. I laughed as I started folding all the clothes. After another 15 minutes of packing, and sometimes goofing around, my bags were packed, and ready to go. It was about 5pm now, and the boys, and now me, have to be at the airport by 6pm. We went downstairs, going to the back patio. "Everyone ready to go? We have to get back to the hotel, and the airport." I said, grabbing everyone's attention. They all got up, saying goodbye to Arthur. "I'll wait for you by the door." Oscar said, walking away.

I walked up to Arthur, standing in front of him. I lunged at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm going to miss you. It was hard without you by my side, but I guess I need to grow up now." I said, burying my head in his shoulder. He chuckled, hiding his head in my neck. "There is nothing wrong with needing someone. Everybody does once in a while." He said, kissing my cheek. I pulled away, giving him a small smile. "Love you, Arthur." I said. "I love you, too. Forever and always." He said, making me hug with again. "You better get going. The boys still need their stuff, no?" He said, making me nod. I backed away, and ran inside, knowing if I turned to look at him, I'll definitely change my mind. I ran to my room, getting my backpack and making sure everything was in there. I grabbed my suitcase and ran downstairs. "Onward." I said, pointing out the door. Arthur waved as we left, and I gave him one last smile before I shut the door.

As we were in the hotel, I was waiting with Oscar downstairs. "I just realized, you never take the elevator. Why is that?" He asked, making me chuckle. "I never really liked them. It's just the sound, and seeing it. I remember I got stuck in an elevator for 2 hours straight when I was 5. It's probably that." I explained, not really knowing why either. "Damn. I got stuck in a game machine before." He said, which made me burst out laughing. "What?" He asked. "I'm sorry. A game machine? That's hilarious." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. He huffed, crossing his arms. "That teddy bear was cute, and I wanted it!" He scoffed at me still dying. "Whatever you say, Piastri." I laughed, wiping my tears. The rest of the boys came down, all of us walking to the cab. We got to the airport soon after, all of us going to our different gates. I smiled at Oscar as he looked over his shoulder towards me. "We have a month and a half. Let's make sure to spend it wisely." He said, making me hum.

As we boarded our plane, I grabbed his hand as we were taking off. "Is this a little habit?" He asked, giving my hand a little squeeze. "Oh, yeah. Sorry." I said, about to take my hand away. "You don't have to stop. I just thought it was cute." He said, holding my hand still. I smiled, leaning back. I stared out the window, getting ready for the 23 hour flight. I made sure to keep Oscar some company, but within some time, he got tired and fell asleep. He still hadn't let my hand go, making me smile while thinking about it. The sun was setting, and we were 10 hours away still. My head rested on Oscar's shoulder, and I covered us with the blanket I had. I don't know when, but I fell asleep as well.

Little Time Skip~

Me and Oscar were in the cab, heading to his apartment. I was still tired, so I rested my head on his shoulder still. I made sure to stay awake though, just so he doesn't have to wake me up. As we got to the apartment, we hurried in as it started to get a little hot by the second. "When you said it was hot, I didn't think this hot." I chuckled, standing by the door. "Sorry. Good thing I packed." He smiled, giving me a thumbs up. "But make yourself at home. I'll get us some extra cold water." He said, making me laugh. "Thanks." I replied, going to sit on the couch. It was only a couple minutes before Oscar came back with two cups of cold water. He handed me one, sitting down and turning on the tv. "Thank you for inviting me over." I said, giving him a soft smile. "You're welcome. If you're ever home sick, tell me so we can get you home. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable here." He said, making me smile.