Tired

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up, it was dark out. I heard a knock, and the door open. The bed dipped down, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You're a strong women, y/n. Jules would be really proud. Hanna asked me to come check on you. She also gave me some treats to drop off. Get better soon, love." Sebastian said, making me smile. He rubbed my shoulder before leaving. I turned around to see a little box, with a bow. I grabbed it, opening to the smell of chocolate chip cookies. I internally thanked Hanna, and grabbed one. I closed the box, setting it back on my nightstand. I stared out the window, just taking small bites of the cookie. I saw the track lights from my room, my window having the perfect view of Monaco. I finished my cookie, just staring out the window now.

I didn't hear the door open, so I jumped up when I felt the bed move. "Woah, it's only us." Daniel said, getting up from the bed slowly. "Sorry." I mumbled, motioning for him to sit back down. "How are you doing?" He asked, rubbing my shoulder. "Fractured wrist, stiches in my head, and a light concussion." I explained. "Oh, and can't race for a month." I added bitterly. Daniel sighed, continuing to rub my shoulder. "The guy was taken into custody. It's your choice if you press charges." Charles said, making me laugh. "Why? So he can spend time in jail for a couple months, get out and do it again? I'm good." I said, laying down. "You have us here now, so that's a plus." Lando said, getting a tiny smile to crack on my face. "You guys are still annoying." I said, glancing at Daniel, Charles, George, Lando, and Alex Albon. 

After talking with the boys for a while, I fell asleep again. It was evening apparently when I woke up the first time. I was awoken the second time by my door swinging open harshly. I jolted up, seeing Marcus smiling like an idiot. Zhou, Oscar, Juri and Liam were peeking their heads in. I threw the pillow at Marcus, laying back down with my back facing them. "That was rude." He scoffed, before thinking it was such a great idea to jump on the bed. Since I wasn't expecting it, my head bounced back, hitting the bed. I yelped, grabbing it. "Marcus!" I groaned, smacking his arm. "Oh! I am so sorry!" He said, making me sigh. "Dumbass." Juri said, smacking him over his head. "How are you feeling?" Zhou asked, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Fine." I said plainly. "We know you better then that." Liam said, also sitting on the bed. Juri and Marcus followed sitting at the end, while Oscar laid across me. 

I sighed, staring out the window. "It's frustrating. I can't race for a month or anything. What did I even do to that guy?" I ranted, throwing my hands in Oscar's hair. I played with it, being gentle. "You did nothing wrong. You didn't deserve that, and if I could, I would beat his ass myself." Oscar said, being the protector he is. "Thanks, but still doesn't change that I can't race for a month." I rolled my eyes, accidently pulling on his hair. "Ow. Let's not talk about this. How about some movies?" He asked, gently pulling my hands away. "I'm not getting out of bed." I said, being stubborn now. Juri ran out with Zhou, assumingly for snacks. Marcus and Liam got some blankets and pillows, while Oscar started searching for a movie on Disney+. I giggled as everyone came rushing in, taking their places on the bed. Oscar was laying next to me, along with Liam. Zhou and Juri laid at the end of the bed with Marcus between them, all of them giggling with everyone. 

I smiled softly, grabbing the box of cookies. I gave one to each of the boys, who happily ate them like little children. We were watching the Cars movie, the boys so into it. I snuggled into Oscar, still feeling tired. It's probably side effects of the medicine and part of the concussion. I was really warm, and the boys adorable laughs and giggles were very calming. I got more under the covers, wrapping my arms around Oscar's waist. He didn't seem to mind or notice, which benefited me. I sighed, smiling to myself at how everyone was so nice. The older boys came to check up on me, and the younger ones stayed to cheer me up, and watch movies. My emotions were very high, so tears streamed down my cheeks, falling onto Oscar's shirt. I didn't bother wiping them, hiding under the blankets where my face couldn't be seen. Within minutes, I had dozed off from tiring myself from crying, and the medication kicking in fully.