Last

After a long 4 hours, which was supposed to be 2, we were all heading back to the hotel. It was around 7:45pm, which meant the sun was setting. I was walking behind the boys, watching all of them jump on each other, making me smile. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings, which is never good when people know your semi-famous. I was grabbed by my arm, and a hand went over my mouth. I didn't bother screaming, just closing my eyes. I peeked through one eye, seeing my ex. I smacked him off, kicking his private area. He groaned, letting me go. "Oscar!" I yelled, backing away from Jay. He glared at me, smirking as he saw all the boys gathering around me. "How pathetic. You need your little toys to be your bodyguards now that you're famous." He laughed, making me laugh. "I guess it's just like you were for me. Just a pathetic play toy." He pressed on.

Oscar lunged forward, punching him straight in the jaw. I gasped, trying to get to him. Liam also went up and punched him. "Guys!" I yelled, grabbing Oscar by the arm. "You're a dick. If y/n wasn't here, I would beat your ass." Oscar seethed, staring at him in disgust. "Let's go." I said, pulling him away from the alleyway. We walked to my house, with me not speaking to them. As we entered, I grabbed Oscar and Liam, heading towards the stairs. "Make yourselves comfortable. I'm going to be right back." I smiled, dragging both of the boys upstairs to my room. I opened the door, waiting for them to walk in. After I walked in, I slammed the door, glaring at the boys. "What the fuck? Do you realize how bad this will end if someone was watching? Do you have any idea how it will affect your careers?" I seethed, turning around while holding my head. "You could get suspended, or worse, get kicked out for violence." I said, turning back to them.

I had angry tears streaming down my cheeks, making them gasp. "Wait, don't cry." Oscar said, coming closer. I stared at him as he wiped my cheeks, resting his hands on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I heard your scream and I panicked because I remember you telling me about him." He said, stepping aside. Liam came over, bringing me into a hug. "I am sorry for losing my cool. Just hearing him say all those things about you is just so irritating. I promise, if anything happens, I will take full blame." He said, rubbing my head. I sighed, wiping my eyes. "It's fine." I sighed, bringing them both into a hug. "Thank you." I mumbled, hearing them chuckle. "You're welcome. Now let's go have some fun before it's time to go home." Liam said, making me nod. "Just please, don't trash the place. It is Arthur's place, not mine." I chuckled. They nodded, laughing afterwards. I smiled, grabbing both their hands, pulling them downstairs.

As we entered the living room, I saw all the boys staring at the tv. We all went to our places, me sitting next to Oscar as he wanted me too. I grabbed onto his hand, giving it a soft squeeze. I felt hands in my hair, making me look up at Marcus smiling down at me with a goofy smile. I shook my head, staring at the tv. The boys were playing the F1 game, trying to race each other. I laughed as Zhou started yelling about illegal moves and what not. I completely lost track of time, only realizing once someone said they were hungry. "Oh, I forgot the time. Let me make some food." I laughed, getting up and stepping over the boys laying on the floor. I skipped to the kitchen, searching the cabinets for some food. I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up, making me scream. I was put down, and gasped. "What the hell, Arthur?!" I yelled, smacking his head with the cardboard box. "Ow." He whined, rubbing his head. 

After making dinner for everyone, we were outside, some sitting in the grass, others on the tables, while some sat on the playset. I was sitting with Arthur, and Oscar. "Arthur, would you be mad if I asked y/n to come spend some time with me? I will make sure she is safe the whole time." He asked, turning to him. I stared at Arthur, who was staring at me. He turned to Oscar, staring at him. His eye was twitching, so I smacked his head. "Arthur." I said, which made him groan. "Fine. But if anything happens to her, I won't be the only one coming after you." He said, turning back to everyone else. I squealed, giving him a quick hug before grabbing Oscar's hand and dashing off to my room. I opened my suitcase before stopping. "Wait, what's the weather like over there?" I asked, resting my hands on my table. "Well, it will most likely be hot." He said, going to my closet. I followed behind him, leaning against the frame.