Okay

I sat on the couch, not bothering to take the helmet off. The door opened, and Charles was crouched in front of me. He unbuckled the helmet, sliding it off my head with the neck device. "You did amazing. It wasn't your fault." He said, rubbing my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder, pulling him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry." I said, sighing out on his shoulder. "You don't have to apologize to me,*bolle." He said, rubbing my back. I pulled away, giving him a small smile. "I missed you." I said, messing with his hair. He chuckled, swatting my hands away. "I missed you too. It's been a year since we last saw you. The F1 guys miss you too." He said, making me smile. "I haven't seen them since what happened." I mumbled, shaking my head. Charles hugged me again, rubbing my back. "How about you go congratulate your teammate?" He said, making me nervously chuckle. "I owe him an apology actually. I kind of snapped at him." I said, making Charles glare at me. "Then I'll leave you to it." He said, walking out.

I quickly changed into my clothes, going out to see the team. They all looked over, and Paul came over. "I'm sorry. I needed to cool down before I snapped at another person." I said quickly, making him chuckle. "It's okay. You did a great job. This one race won't mean anything as it wasn't your fault." He reassured, making me nod. "Where is Oscar?" I asked, looking down. "He headed back to the hotel already. You can leave to if you want." He said, patting my shoulder. "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, running back into the room to see Arthur. "You did amazing." He said, bringing me into a hug. "Thank you, but right now I need to get to the hotel in a hurry." I said, grabbing all my things. "Well, I can drive you." He said, walking out with me. We went to his car, quickly getting in and driving. I bounced my leg impatiently, wanting to hurry up and get to the hotel. I felt horrible for snapping at him.

As we pulled into the parking lot, I didn't even wait for the car to stop. I ran into the hotel, running to the stairs. I bolted up them, going to the 4th level, swinging the door open and running to his room. I knocked on the door, maybe a little too hard. He opened the door, and I lunged at him, bringing him in a tight hug. "I am so sorry for snapping at you. You were just trying to help, but I snapped and I am sorry." I rambled, but he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me, chuckling softly still. "It's fine. I shouldn't have said I understood because I couldn't. It's really fine, y/n." He said, pulling away. I gave him a smile, and backed away. "Right. I'll leave ya be. Thank you once again." I said, walking away. I stopped in my tracks, turning around. "Oh, and congrats on winning the Sprint race." I said, turning back around and speed walking to my room. I heard him chuckle, closing the door after. 

I made it in my room, and threw my stuff on the couch and jumped on the bed. "That was so embarrassing." I groaned, covering my face. I got up after drowning in embarrassment, and went to take a shower. I remembered that we had another dinner to attend. I got out, getting on a simple red dress with my black high-top vans. I grabbed my phone, walking out. The restaurant was literally across the street, so I just walked, and ended up being the 3rd person there. I sat down, greeting others, but not holding a conversation with them. "We are all a team, ya know?" I heard from my right. I looked over, seeing Paul smiling. "Yea..." I said, not getting what he meant. "So, don't close us out. Come talk with us, tiger." He laughed, making me smile softly. "Okay." I said, getting up with him. He helped me talk throughout the night, and made me way more comfortable with the team. 

After a long night, we decided it was time to go to sleep as we had one more race tomorrow. "Well, thank you everyone for the hard work, and to our amazing drivers. To the races ahead!" Rene shouted, before we all bid goodbye to each other and parted ways. I was walking with Oscar, and we were talking about ourselves. "So, you're telling me you grew up with the famous Charles Leclerc?" He asked, making me nod. "Well, Jules being my brother, he always took me with him. I moved with him when he got his own apartment. Then after what happened, Charles took me in at 17. I moved away to England two years later, and I never went to the Grand Prix's anymore. Arthur made me move in with him, then got me into Formula 2. Now, I'm here." I said, smiling softly at him. He stared at me with amazement. "That was such an inspirational story, and I feel honored you shared it with me." He said, making me chuckle. "Well, you're welcome then." I said, as we entered our rooms after saying goodbyes.

*bolle(Italian) - Bubbles