Over

It was another race day, break ending just a couple days ago. I made sure to keep up my training with Oscar, so we would be ready. I was already home, sitting on the counter while Arthur was washing dishes. "You ready for tomorrow?" He asked, making me sigh. "I guess. I just hope to not get bombarded with cameras. It becomes annoying, especially with what they say." I sneered, rolling my eyes. "Well, you know most of the drivers are with you. I am in the same garage as you." He said, patting my leg. "Thanks. I'm just tired, I guess. Maybe we should get some sleep." I suggested, to which he nodded. We were walking down the hall, and normally I would sleep in his room, but I walked to my room. Arthur stood confused, before smiling in realization of me growing from having to sleep with someone.

As I laid in bed staring at the ceiling, I smiled, letting my tears slip down my cheeks silently. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I miss you. Everyday I think 'Why you? Why did they have to take you?' It's not fair, but what's done is done, even if we don't agree with it. You're probably mad at me for not talking with mom and dad, but I just can't. Not right now at least. I made it this far, and I don't want to break just yet." I said to the ceiling. "But I am going to go to bed. Wish me luck, and I love you so much." I whispered, hugging the bear that he gave me at a young age. I felt the bed dip, making me smile. I turned around, resting my head on his chest. No words were spoken, but we could hear them clearly. I hugged onto him, the bear in between us. He rubbed my hair, holding my hand. It was something Jules always did to comfort us.

Next Morning~

Walking into the paddock of the Monaco Grand Prix, I felt a little confident. I walked down the paddock, swinging my keys around my finger. I saw different F1 drivers, and some F2 drivers. It was only Thursday, so it was sort of a media/relax day. I saw Daniel, so I went over to him. "If it isn't mini Bianchi." He said, having his signature smile on display. "Hi Dan." I said, giving him a light smile. "We have that bus ride around Monaco today. You going?" Charles, who was standing in the circle of Daniel, Max, Carlos, and Lando. I sighed, playing with the keys in my hands. "I don't really have a choice, so yes." I said, looking up. "You know we are all here for you, so don't worry." Max said, making me nod. "Thanks. I'm going to talk to the engineers. See you guys later." I said, waving as I turned around. I could hear Charles sigh, making me frown. 

After talking to the engineers for around 30 minutes, it was time for us to do a fan sign for 30 minutes, then get on the bus to drive around the Monaco track. I sat down in my chair, Oscar sitting next to me. I kept bouncing my leg, nervous for how everything would turn out. "Hey, it will be alright. If anything happens, we are right here." Oscar reassured. Paul patted my shoulder, ruffling my hair. "Just take deep breaths, *Tesoro." He said, making me nod. I took deep breaths, seeing everyone coming already. "Remember we are right here." Oscar whispered before smiling and waving at all the fans. I did the same, not trying to show them my weak side. It was going well, until we had this one person in line. "Hi Oscar! You are such a good driver. I don't know why they teamed you up with this trash." She said, holding a hat out for him. "If you can't respect my teammate, then I won't bother signing." He said, motioning for security. 

After the fan sign was done, I rushed away from everyone. I sat in my motorhome, shaking my head. The door opened, making me look up. "You alright?" Charles asked. "I'm fine. You probably should get back out there before someone notices your missing." I said, gathering my stuff. Charles grabbed my arm lightly, but I snatched it out of his grip. "Please." I cracked out, turning my head away. He sighed, turning me around and pulling me into his chest. "You don't have to take on all the pressure." He said, trying to ease my emotions. I just stood there, not speaking. I took slow, deep breaths, not wanting to cry in front of him. "It's time for the bus ride." I said, pulling away and walking out. He sighed before following me. "Lorenzo is here. He wants to see you." Charles said, before walking away.