Break

As I walked into the Alpine garage, I smiled as I saw Oscar and Esteban talking. I walked over, standing next to Oscar. "Oh, hey y/n." Esteban said casually, talking back to Oscar. I sniggered, failing to suppress a smile. "Wait, y/n!?" He said, staring at me in bewilderment. "Hi, Este." I giggled, giving him a hug. "I haven't seen you since everything. You're so grown now." He teased, making me whine. "You better hurry along before you miss your race." I said, huffing at him. He chuckled, ruffling my hair. "We definitely have to catch up." He said before rushing off. I nodded, patting his back before turning to Oscar. "I completely forgot you grew up with these guys." Oscar said amused, making me chuckle. "I haven't seen some of them for years." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder as we were sitting down now. 

Time Skip~

The race was very eventful, if that. Both Mercedes were on the podium, with Max splitting them between first and third. I was catching up with Fernando, as he was out on lap 32. I smiled as I waved bye, walking out of the garage. "y/n! Wait!" I heard, making me turn around. I saw Oscar running up, stopping in front of me. "Damn, you walk fast." He huffed, catching his breath. "Anyway, do you need a ride back to the hotel? I'm heading back right now." He said, walking with me again. "Sure. You staying a couple days, or are you going back?" I asked, seeing him nod. "I'll be heading back. You?" He asked, both of us getting in the car. "Catching a flight in the morning." I said, sitting back. He nodded, and we were off to the hotel. I sat back, closing my eyes, and eventually knocking out in a rather peaceful sleep.

~ ~ ~

As I woke up, I saw Arthur in my room, packing my things. "Morning." He said, making me smile. "Hi." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. "Why are you in my room?" I asked, getting up and walking over. "Well, you are about an hour late for your flight, and Charles and me are flying to Monaco." He said, making my groan. "Fuck." I mumbled, going to wash my face. He followed me, setting some clothes on the counter, and continued packing my things. "Well, thank you for waiting for me." I said, drying my face. I threw my clothes on, grabbing everything in the bathroom that was mine. I threw it in the open backpack, zipped it up, and flung it over my back. "Ready?" Arthur asked, making me nod. We walked out, reaching the parking lot in a couple minutes. "Will you be going to the next F1 race with Charles?" He asked, driving to the airport. I sighed, shaking my head. "I might go to the second one." I said, making him nod.

We made it to the airport, getting everything and making our way to the private jet place. We had a few minutes to spare, so we went to the snack shop, getting some things for our little trip. We went back to the waiting area, seeing no one except the attendant. She smiled at us politely as she told us we could start boarding. We boarded the plane, sitting next to each other. Charles got on with Charlotte, smiling at me before going to their seat. I saw his mom, and Lorenzo, who I caught up with at the race yesterday. I was quite tired, so I laid back, resting my head on Arthur's shoulder. He smiled down at me, patting my head. He rubbed soothing circles on my hand with his thumb, helping me go to sleep.

As I jolted awake, I felt around me. I looked around, seeing I was in my room in Monaco? I got up, going downstairs after getting some socks on. I saw bags by the door, and heard something behind me. I turned around, seeing Arthur smiling at me. "Hey. We have to leave right now. We will be gone for a couple weeks. Will you be okay?" He said, bringing me into a tight hug. "Yes." I said, patting his back. He pulled away, and stared at me worriedly. "I really don't want to leave you by yourself." He whined, squeezing my shoulders lightly. I sighed, having been through this so many times. "Arthur, we do this all the time. I will be fine. If anything happens, I will call you." I said, making him sigh. "Okay, sorry. I'm just worried." He said. I smiled, looking at the clock. "You should probably hurry." I said, making him nod. "Love you." He said, standing at the door. "Love you more." I said, waving to him. He gave me one last smile before he left quickly.