Dinner

As we pulled away, I was quiet and just looked out the window. "You know, I bet Jules would be so proud of you. You're in Ferrari's Driver Academy, and making your way up. I know I am proud." He said, holding me hand. I squeezed his hand, silent tears streaming down my cheeks. See, whenever someone mentioned Jules, I would start to cry, no matter what the topic. Even just seeing a picture, or hearing his name was enough to get my tears out. I wiped them softly, getting out of the car as we stopped in the parking lot. Arthur got out quickly too, rushing to my side. "I'm sorry, y/n. I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have said that." He mumbled, hugging me tightly. I shook in his embrace, but no tears fell anymore. "We can go back to the hotel if you would like." He offered, making me shake my head. "No. Let's go." I said.

I wiped my tears, and started walking in the restaurant. Arthur followed, holding my hand along the way. "If you want to go, just tell me." He said, guiding us to outside. I saw all the Prema guys sitting, laughing and talking. I sat down with them, but didn't speak. I just stared at the table, not really paying attention. "Oh my god! You're the sister of Jules Bianchi." The waitress said, making me look up. "It's such a shame that he passed." She said. Everyone around was silent, staring at her. "At least he lived his life." She finished. Everyone started saying stuff, but I blocked it out as I stood up and ran out. I remembered a park was right down the street, so I ran there, and didn't stop, despite the voices calling me. I climbed onto the playset, sitting in a corner and let my head rest on my knees. I started silently crying, it slowly turning into silent sobbing. I was such a mess, but I didn't care.

It was about 30 minutes when someone sat next to me, wrapping their jacket around me. They held me tightly, letting my head rest on their shoulder. They didn't say anything, just rubbing my back, and giving my forehead kisses every now and then. "Why did he have to go?" I mumbled, my tears stopping long ago. "He may be gone from our sight, but he will never be gone from our hearts." Arthur's voice said. I hugged him tighter, basically climbing into his lap. "I want to go back to the hotel." I said, hugging his neck and resting my head on his shoulder. "Okay." He said, going down the slide as it was easiest. He carried me all the way to the car, setting me down on the seat. He shut the door, getting into the car. As he drove to the hotel, he kept glancing at me, but I was just staring out the window. When we finally reached the hotel, I got out and walked with him. I still hated elevators, but he grabbed me and pulled me in. "Just close your eyes." He whispered, making me nod. I did as told, and he covered my ears.

After we reached the room, he helped me out of the dress and into pajamas. "Can you stay the night?" I asked, remembering back to the old days when he was only 14, and I was 13 when Jules passed. He spent the nights with me, holding me close. Now at 20, and him 21, we still had days where we would just cuddle. "Of course. Let me go get some pajamas." He said, tucking me in. He ran out, taking the key card, and came back 2 minutes later. He had shorts on, and clothes for tomorrow. He climbed in bed, bringing me closer to him. He held me securely, giving my cheek a kiss. "Goodnight, y/n." He whispered. I hummed out, squeezing him tighter. "I'm sorry about tonight. I tried to keep my feelings in, but I couldn't when she said that." I said quietly. "You don't have to apologize about anything. She was in the wrong, and let me tell you. Everyone was pissed she said that, especially Paul. I'm not sure what they did, but they dealt with it." He said, looking down at me. "Thank you, bear." I mumbled, feeling my eyes closing softly. He smiled, rubbing my back softly as we fell into a comfortable sleep.