Track

My plan to shower and knock out for the day would've worked, but a hard knock on my door made me groan frustrated, throwing the pillow I was holding. I walked downstairs, opening the door. My glare turned soft as I saw the boys again. "Yes?" I asked, opening the door for them to come in. "Well, we came to check up on you." Marcus said, hugging me tightly. I laughed, hugging the rest of the boys as they walked in. "Arthur left, no?" Oscar asked, making me nod. "Yea. For a couple weeks. Alone again." I sighed, throwing myself on the couch. I groaned as the stiches stung, my hand reaching behind me. I looked at my hand to see the blood. I groaned, getting up and going to the bathroom. I lifted my hair, seeing a stich missing. I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my phone and wallet. "Guys. I have to go to the hospital." I said, seeing the boys rush to me. They bombarded me with questions as we walked out. 

~ ~ ~

As I was getting the stiches taken out, I was squeezing Marcus' and Oscar's hand with a death grip. Marcus was trying to pry my hand out, so I let it go. "Sorry." I mumbled, letting go of Oscar's too, but he still held my hand. "Alright, we are done." The nurse said, helping me up and giving me a smile. "You don't have to sign anything, so you're free to go." She said, cleaning everything. I thanked her, walking out with my squad. I groaned as it hurt still, the pain still lasting a couple days. "How about we have dinner?" Zhou offered, making me think. "I can cook at home?" I offered, and they all nodded. We made our way home, the boys running inside, and about to go to the kitchen. "Ah, I do not need my kitchen burned down. You guys can go watch some tv or something." I said, making them scramble. I walked to the kitchen, getting ingredients for some pasta and throwing some steak in the oven. I felt arms on my waist, making me gasp. I turned around to see Oscar smiling brightly.

I smacked his chest, chuckling at his dorky self. "You scared me." I said, turning around to continue cooking. "Sorry. I wanted to ask you something." He said, still hugging me, his head resting on my shoulder. I hummed, signaling for him to continue. "Well since Arthur isn't here, I was wondering if you want to come with me to Australia again. You can spend some time there with me, and we can have some fun. If we spend the 2 weeks together, we can just fly out to Baku together. It's up to you though." He said, hugging me a little tighter. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer that was next to me, getting some sauce and raising it to his mouth. He tasted it, humming softly. "Delicious. Now I'm hungrier." He said, still wrapped on me. I chuckled, finishing the pasta. I grabbed some plates, plating the steak with a bowl of pasta. I also made some bread, and mashed potatoes. I grabbed 3 of the plates, Oscar grabbing the other 3. 

We brought them to the table, while everyone gathered around the table. I set the food down, setting the bread and other things on the table as well. "Well, let's hope it's good." I said, taking a bite. It was actually pretty good, the others thinking so too as they finished within a couple minutes. "Is there more?" Marcus asked. I chuckled, pointing towards the kitchen. "In the oven. It should still be warm." I said, laughing as everyone rushed to get more. I got up, going to the kitchen to wash my dish. The boys were all fighting for the food, making me sigh. "There is enough for everyone. No need to fight." I laughed, washing the dishes. Everyone got their food, going to the table again. I dried my hands, going back out. I rested my hands on Oscar's shoulders, smiling at everyone. "So, I'm going to assume it was good enough?" I laughed as they were already done again. "Very. Thank you." Zhou said, making me smile. "You're welcome. It's getting quite late, and you guys still have a race tomorrow. So, I'm going to have to kick you guys out." I said, giving a soft smile. Everyone nodded, getting up to wash their dishes. I was going to collect them, but Oscar refused, and the boys went to clean up. I smiled and hugged them all as the walked out. "Thanks for the company tonight. I'll be watching the race tomorrow from the garage. So, I guess I will see you guys tomorrow." I waved as they walked off.