Episode 21 "Aliens in a Spaceship" Part 3

Start from the beginning

-No One POV-

Cam was the first to speak, "Okay, First things first, Zack figured out what stun gun the Grave Digger uses, and how it's modified. Thanks to Angela, we know that the Grave Digger has a customized aluminum case in the back of his vehicle." Booth then says, "I got about 100 agents working that angle. What does this mean right here?" Zack then says, "You're forgetting something. Brennan, Venus and Hodgins are out of air." "Great, you want to give up? Huh? This is Bones, Blueberry we're talking about, and Hodgins. Especially that one of them is all of your Bosses. You really think they didn't find a way to extend their air supply? Hell, they found a way to send us a message, ask us for help, and you want to give up because of math?"

Cam then says, "What do you mean that one of them is our Boss. How is Venus our Boss? Who is Venus? And don't even try to give me some excuse, tell us the truth and everything." Booth looks over at Angela who only knows one of the secrets about Venus as she says, "Venus... She... Before she came to work at the Jeffersonian with us, she was discharged from the military." Cam looks at her, "What?" Booth sighs deciding to tell them, "Dr. Venus Brennan or also known as Major Venus Brennan was put into a military experimental program at 13 years old and has been part with the Navy SEALS DEVGRU for three years and Delta Force for two years. She served five years in total and was discharged at 18 where she started working at the Jeffersonian right away." 

"What is her job description here?" "She was originally the second head of the Jeffersonian Institution but is now the current Director of the Institution." They were all shocked with the news as Cam then says, "So, what you're saying is that I threatened her and almost fired my own Boss? Oh, god." "Okay, but this isn't important right now. Let's find them, then you could ask her any questions you have?"

-Venus POV-

Hodgin and I are working with the machine that will help extract oxygen as Hodgins says, "Soda ash. Lithium. Reacts with high concentrations of carbon dioxide. Produces oxygen." We all laugh as it reacts as I jump over to the driver seat with a bit difficulty as sit down a grunt a bit as Temp and Hodgins looks at me and she asks, "Are you okay Ven?" I nod as I lift my shirt up seeing my injury as it has a large bruising. 

They both look as Hodgins says, "Yesh, I thought you said that you were okay? How are you not in pain?" "I am, but like I said earlier, I am used to it. But this oxygen gives us just a long enough." "Just long enough for what?" "For my next idea, which will probably kill us. Air bags." Hodgin looks at me, "They aren't actually bags of air." "I know, I am not searching for something that will extend our lives underground. I am going to create an explosion for us." "Using the explosives from the air bags?"

I nod as Temp says, "That would definitely kill us." "Yeah... I know, but this is a better chance than not doing anything." I start working on the explosive as Hodgin rips a paper from the book and tries to hand it over to me. "Anyone you want to say good-bye to?" I stop and look at him and the paper. "Yeah... But I already have that written down, long before we got caught down here." "You seem prepared for this." "Yeah... I kind of was trained to be like that. Always alert and be prepared for anything." "Trained?"  

I nod as Temp takes the paper and starts writing things down as I say, "Well, you could say that I am your ideal proof of some of your conspiracy theories that you like telling us?" "Huh?" "I guess it is time to tell you since we don't know what will happen." I look back at the wheel as I start working on it as I tell Hodgins everything about me and the military and answer his questions the most I know or tell him.

-No One POV-

Zack was first to speak, "It's not a numerical-alphabetical code or an equation." Angela adds, "It's not GPS coordinates or indications of topography." Booth asks, "Then what is it?" Cam then says, "Can I make a suggestion? See this is exactly why Venus sent me here. You guys are brilliant, but you won't make intuitive leaps." Zack asks, "You mean jump to conclusion?" "That's exactly what I mean. This is a message from one of them to one of us- specific, focused. Who was it meant to get to?" Booth then says, "Easy, Brennan's cell to mine, right? The message was for me. We have an understanding, we work together."