Chapter 29- dedication

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Emmett spoke up. "What did you do with her?" he growled.

I raised my eyebrow at him- he really didn't want to annoy me.

"Tell me, Rosalie" I began, deciding to completely ignore Emmett. "Since when did you care about Bella?" I asked, curious as to why she was upset. "I was under the impression that you didn't want to even help save her from her death with James"

Rosalie flinched at the memory.

"I never hated Bella" Rosalie began to which I heard Caius scoff. "I simply thought she was going to tear my family apart and was jealous"

"Jealous?" I asked, surprised.

"Jealous that she could have babies" she answered simply.

I nodded.

"And now?" I asked.

"Now I love her like a sister. After what Edward did to her my pity for Bella was more than my envy. I almost felt responsible for their breakup until I realised that it was just Edward playing her the whole time"

"Yes, what happened there?" I asked. "I thought Edward loved Bella"

It was Kate who spoke up this time.

"Edward never loved Bella. He just loves playing with girl's feelings- he didn't think any of the girls at Forks high school were worth his attention but Bella she was different because she didn't fall head over heals with the gorgeous Edward Cullen. To him this simply was another game- he had to win. Then when he began dating her he told her that he was a vampire and she met the family and instantly loved them which meant that Edward actually almost began to kind of like her but then when he visited us he realised that he didn't again so just broke up with Bella" she said coldly, her hatred for Edward leaking off her words. 

"And now she's gone" I stated.

"So how does Edward feel now?" Marcus asked. He had always had a gift for sensing relationships and he wanted to know how far Edward's love went. 

"Nothing" Emmett said coldly. 

"Nothing?!" I squeaked. 

"Yep"

"How can he feel nothing- is he happy? Sad? Oh do you mean like he has gone into shock?" I asked. 

"No- I mean he doesn't care at all - literally not even a jot. He thinks we should forget about Bella all together and that she is a waste of time"

I gritted my teeth at this. Edward had completely played Bella? He was incredibly selfish - Bella would get revenge and I would help her. 

"But, Aro, please may I ask something?" a unknown vampire asked me. 

He was holding hands with Kate and his eyes were a mixture of red and gold. He looked nervous and I don't think I had ever heard or seen him before. 

"Of course, my friend. What is your name, I don't believe we have ever met" 

"My name is Garrett and I am new to the Denali coven. I was a travelling nomad before I met Kate" he smiled softly at Kate.

"How did you meet?" I asked, with a smile.

"I was travelling through her town two months ago when I saw a young human girl. I was thirsty so went to go kill her and was luring her away when Kate found me and immediately took me away. She had been furious at me for hunting in her area but all I could concentrate on was how beautiful she was. I changed my diet for her and now we are engaged"

"Your love is very strong" Marcus commented. "The strongest in this room- not many vampires would give up human blood for their mate"

Garrett smiled in response.

"What did you want to ask?" I reminded Garrett.

"Did you take Bella? And where is she now?"

"We did take Bella" I said sadly.

"And we had to dispose of her because she knew our secret" Caius said.

"Dispose of her?" Rosalie choked out.

"Kill her" I said coldly.

"No...please....please just no" Emmett begged.

"I am sorry for your loss" I murmured. "But I had no choice- she knew"

"You could have changed her!" Emmett burst out.

"I'm sorry" I repeated.

"Thank you that is all Aro" Eleazer murmured sadly.

As they left the room, I heard Emmett's sobs and Rosalie's cries and felt a pang of guilt wash over me.

No, I have nothing to be guilty for. If they had really liked Bella they wouldn't have left her.

Hello

Another quick update and a long one too. This was quite drama filled I think and soon it will be super tense. What do you guys think about a time skip of like 20 years? In like maybe 3 chapters time?

It's my best friends birthday tomorrow so that's why this chapter is dedicated to her- even though she doesn't read this story :(

Tell me what you think and hopefully there will be another chapter in a few days time- maybe like tuesday.

Issy

xxxx