twenty-six

next day (morning, 9 : 38 am)

changbin is currently in the surgery room, while hyunjin and felix were waiting at the corridor. felix, who's still worried about what will happen to his friend, while his boyfriend noticed it.

"hey." he approached but got no attention. "love?" he called again and felix looks at him with a quick smile then played with his fingers, obviously showed how worried he is right now.

hyunjin smiled softly and held his hand tight. "it's okay.. he will be okay." he said softly then leaned felix's hand onto his shoulder.

they were sitting quietly until a doctor approached them. "excuse me?" the doctor called and felix stands up first then followed with hyunjin.

"good morning, so basically--"

"what about changbin? is his surgery went well? is he okay?" he interrupted and hyunjin squished his hand to calm himself down. "relax, he's okay. his condition is right now currently stable. more better than yesterday. just he need to be warded for a while."

"there is no deal for that, thank you." hyunjin bowed and looked at felix. "he's fine, i told you. now, you can go home with me. take a rest, you've been taking care of him since yesterday." hyunjin speaks.

"but.." "no buts. i'll send you to the college later. i already told chan to take care of him, understand?" he spoke and felix pouted hugging hyunjin tight but hyunjin just looked at his boyfriend's face.

"but we can visit him as well, right?" felix asked with his puppy eyes which hyunjin can't resist. he chuckled and hugged back looking down straight into felix's eyes. "of course, anything for my love." he speaks and kissed felix's nose making the other giggled.

---

after the changed plans, felix keep begging to his boyfriend to go to the hospital until hyunjin gives up and finally followed felix.

they arrived at the hospital and walked to the changbin's room. they opened the door showed chan was taking a nap on the couch. he slightly opened his eyes looking at the two and gives a smile.

"hey." he says yawning. "is everything okay?" felix asked. "changbin? very okay. the doctor said his condition is getting normal." chan said.

"that's great, thanks chan." hyunjin thanked him and chan proudly shrugged. felix walked to the bed and sat on the chair.

after he sees changbin fidgetting his finger, he widened his eyes. changbin fully opened his eyes and spoke. "felix?" he asked and felix smacked his arm made him yelp in pain.

"why did you do that?!" changbin asked still rubbing the pain. "you deserved it. where were you? you aren't contacting me at all after the night and you got into a car crash????" felix asked in disbelief.

he looked at the two and hyunjin gives a signal on something making changbin shakes his head.

felix didn't notice it until hyunjin spoke. "babe, can you buy him some food? he must be hungry right now." hyunjin asked and felix looked at the three suspicious face but ignored it.

after he leaves, hyunjin and chan went to him. "why can't you tell him that you were about to go to busan?!" hyunjin asked. "are you crazy? and i got into a car crash in the middle of going to the campus just to meet him?" changbin asked. hyunjin then  rolled his eyes.

"just... give me a help of this. i'll see him for the last time, and i'll never be meeting him at all after this." changbin said with his soft smile.

"...meeting who? me?"