fifteen

"i have a crush on felix."

---

right after changbin confessed, a silent laugh heard from hyunjin as he smacked changbin's arm getting the other feeling confused.

"what? you're kidding, right?" hyunjin asked feeling curious too. "maybe this is true. i've been feeling like that days ago, that's why i want to ask you..."

hyunjin's expression changed to serious back. "what?" he asked. "do you think it's going to work if i confess my feelings to him?"

silence heard.

hyunjin didn't know what to answer, he feels insecure.

he's a nice guy. better than me.

"hyunjin?"

"hm?" hyunjin looked at him back and changbin waited for the answer. he forced his laugh and speaks. "i don't know, i'm heading to the dorm first. thank you for giving me this! bye, hyung!" he said and walks away from changbin as changbin shakes his head.

on his way, he still think about what changbin said to him just now.

he's confessing to him.

it's getting more tough how he knows it's not only him who's in love with felix.

but wait,

i'm in love with felix?

---

felix, jisung and seungmin were just walking to somewhere then stopped after a random girl approaching them.

"hi! i'm shin yuna, the first year student." she greeted with a smile and the three smiled too, waiting for her to talk. "our college is throwing a huge party for the first time. everyone can come!" she speaks and handed a card to felix.

"you can read all the information using this card. thank you for your time!" she said giving a last smile then went to other students who walked by.

"oh, yeah. i forgot about this party." seungmin speaks. felix shakes his head and looked at the card.

"it says outsider also allowed to come?" seungmin pointed it while they're reading the informations. the two looked at the texts in sync and nodded as they understand.

"you can ask your friend, felix." jisung said and felix gave him the questionable look. "you mean, changbin?" felix asked. "yeah, he surely will come if you ask for it." he smirked and felix rolled his eyes leaving the two.

at dorm

after both of them sent seungmin to his dorm and went straight to theirs, they take some rest and preparing for tonight's party.

"changbin..."

"should i ask him?"

just do it, there's nothing wrong about it.

he took out his phone and turned it on. he then went through his contacts, searching for changbin's.

hi, changbin!
sent

...
he turned his phone off back thinking changbin would answer it late, but his phone's notification greeted him.
...

hey, felixxxx

what's up?

nothing, actually

but by any chance,
are you having any
plans tonight?
seen

tonight?