nineteen

felix wakes up and sit still for a second to process his morning starter. when his eyes completely opened, he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

he then stands up properly and just headed to his bathroom.

after he's done bathing and change his clothes, he went downstairs seeing his friends are all there so he rushed.

"hey..??" he approached everyone with standing beside hyunjin shocking the taller. "there you are, felix. sorry for not waking you up, i thought you were just needed some rest so i let you sleep." changbin says and felix nod his head with a smile.

"honey, i'll go to work now. take care of yourself, okay?" his mom said and kissed her son's forehead then felix nodded with his bright smile.

"cute." hyunjin said under his breathe and luckily, no one notices it.

his mom bided all of them and they did the same. "have a seat." hyunjin pulled a chair out for the younger to sit and felix was hesitated but then he thanked him silently.

he sat down and hyunjin sits beside him.

he's sitting in between of hyunjin and changbin. hyunjin, being the whipped man he is but not making it obvious. while changbin, talking with felix.

on hyunjin's side, he feels unfair.

and jealous.

why?

why can't he be like that to me even for once?

"talking about doing something, there's an amusement park near here if you guys notice it." felix spoke and going back to his eating. "really? we all should go there, it must be fun!" jisung speaks and they all agreed.

after they're done with eating and cleaning the dishes together, they went to their rooms to change their clothes.

.....

felix walked out from his room and uncoincidentally looked into hyunjin's eyes, who's also just walked out from his room.

he's not just stare at hyunjin's eyes, but also his outfit.

felix wore a baby blue crop top sweater along with a white jogger track while hyunjin wore a navy blue shirt with a white jeans.

felix couldn't lie, the fact that when hyunjin raise his arm, he almost making his muscles showed so felix gulped a little.

he hid it with just running downstairs, not being able to spare a glace at hyunjin. hyunjin chuckled at the younger then walked downstairs as well.

"we will go with chan." minho said and took his boyfriend's hand with him then went inside of chan's car. "umm..." seungmin thought for a second then sees hyunjin and felix were standing beside each other, avoiding each other's eyes. he slightly smirked and spoke.

"we will go with changbin. hyunjin, you can drive felix there." seungmin suggested and felix panickly shook his head. changbin, who didn't know what to do when his hand got pulled with jeongin's hand to his car.

the awkward silence when their friends are gone to the amusement park and the two boys just avoided by looking at each other.

until hyunjin breaks it.

"let's go?" he opened the passenger seat door, motioning the younger to go inside. felix looked at hyunjin and nervously smiled with a nod then went inside. hyunjin closed the door smiling a bit then went inside of the car.

he started to drive and felix shows the way to go to the amusement park.

when they arrived at that place, felix took his seatbelt off then a hand reached on his wrist.