twenty-four

next day

felix was eating his breakfast as usual and a notification heard from his phone. he picked his phone up and checked the notification.

hyunjin
i will wait at the lobby,
see u on our first date <3

he smiled and blushed hardly at the text that worried jisung. "are you okay?? why are you smiling?" he asked smirking.

felix rolled his eyes ignoring the other but still feeling butterflies in his stomach.

after he's done eating, he went inside of his room to get change. a moment after, he stepped outside from his room.

"i will go first!" felix bided jisung. "have a nice date!!" jisung teased and felix chuckled. he left his dorm then walk to the lobby of their campus.

when he's at the corridor, he saw a tall male was waiting for someone. he froze for a second, admiring the beauty of the tall male until he noticed the younger.

hyunjin smiled and motioned felix to come. felix ran in tiny steps until he stands in front of hyunjin.

"hey, cutie." hyunjin greeted lowering his body. felix blushed and gained his confidence. "you look good, it's only our first date." felix spoke.

"uhm, and i want to ask you a question for today as well." hyunjin stated standing up as usual. felix tilted his head in confused asking. "a question? what is it?"

hyunjin laughed at felix being sudden cute then he hooked his arm around felix's waist shocking the younger.

he walked felix to the car and opened the door. "you're something..." felix squinted his eyes and hyunjin shrugged. felix went inside and hyunjin followed by using the driver seat.

he starts driving and having some conversation with felix.

"where are we going?" felix asked. "somewhere that you will never expected. you can sleep first, i'll wake you up when we're there." hyunjin said softly and felix just shrugged it off then soft snores were heard.

about one hour and thirty minutes, hyunjin parked his car to somewhere. after he's done, he sighed looking at the sleeping felix.

he smiled hardly to himself that made him leaned on the car seat.

"felix." he called after snapping out. "lix." he called again and felix slowly opened his eyes. he rubbed both of his eyes and yawned.

cute.

"where are we?" felix asked looking around. "you need to come outside to get a better view." hyunjin commanded and went outside to open felix's door.

felix smiled and getting out of the car then looked around.

"this place is unfamiliar... are you kidnapping me?!" felix asked getting closer to hyunjin as hyunjin panickly scooting back. "no! why would i?"

he says and felix stands up properly.

"shall we..??" hyunjin asked offering his hand to intertwine with the younger. felix was hesitated but finally intertwined his hand with hyunjin's.

they walked straight into a garden, felix's eyes sticked to those got the other proudly smiled.

hyunjin fake coughed and felix looked at him. "hyunjin, what is this?" he asked looking straight into felix's eyes.

"well... felix."

he took a deep breathe and went to take something. after he came back, he bring a bouquet of flowers shocking felix.

"we have known each other for a year. we have been in a conflict and we fixed it by ourselves. you made me realize how true love still exists."