thirteen

am i really, in love with him?

~

felix shakes his head from his thoughts. "this can't be.."

but what if?

we never know, we only need two sides to confirm.

---

*alarm*

hearing the loud alarm felix has setted last night, he wakes up feeling tired from yesterday and stands up. he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

he then went inside of his bathroom getting a shower for his early class. he changed his clothes after taking a shower and did his skincare.

he slinged his back on his shoulder and went outside of his room. he saw jisung who's in front of the door, seems like almost opening it.

"oh, there you are." he said and hooked his arm around felix's. "instead of eating our breakfast here, let's go to the cafeteria? minho is there, too." he speaks. felix agreed and the other happily jumped then they both stepped out together to the cafeteria.

minho recognized his boyfriend's face and felix's unbothered expression as he raised his hand giving a signal. "baby!" jisung dramatically said and ran to minho straight hugging him leaving the other behind laughing how dramatic he is.

minho hugged his boyfriend too and guided him to sit down. felix sat in front of them, seeing how clingy jisung is towards minho.

"where were you? you haven't show up yesterday at the library." jisung asked pouted and got a flick on his nose. "i told you, i was doing something." he said chuckling and hugged the other to stop jisung from talking.

felix couldn't do anything but silently adoring the two. how clingy they are.

wish i could feel that.

"felix?" jisung tapped his hand and he looked at him. "we will go and buy breakfast for us. wait here, okay?" jisung asked and felix nodded. the two then gone together buying the breakfast.

felix sighed and just rested his head on the table. when he almost sleep, he controlled it by turning his face on the left side. when he turned his face to the left side,...

"gosh!" he flinched at the person who suddenly sit beside him. "hyunjin?!" he whisper yelled and hyunjin just chuckled how felix acted.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't mean to surprise you at all." he apologized and felix just nodded. feeling nervous as usual.

"are you here alone?" hyunjin asked and the other feeling hot when hyunjin suddenly placed his hand on felix's shoulder.

"why is it suddenly hot here..." he said under his breath hoping hyunjin didn't hear it.

well, too late.

hyunjin silently chuckled and removed his hand from felix's shoulder. "i'm with jisung. and minho hyung!" he replied with his bright smile.

wish i could see this everytime i wakes up.

as the world stopped, they took the chance by staring deeply into each other's eyes. with no one stopping them, they would devour each other's eyes like there is no tomorrow.

they feel like they're in their own world. felix in sudden moved his hand through hyunjin's long hair, and brushed it slowly.

cute.

"i have a question." felix sounded.

hyunjin hummed and waited for felix to talk. "have you ever think about cutting your hair? i mean, i love your long hair! very. but i haven't see you with your short hair or what.."

"okay, maybe i'm making no sense now." felix says in awkward and scooted back...

not until hyunjin pulled his wrist closer to his body. their body are so close to each other right now.

felix blushed feeling the tension but keep on staring into the taller's eyes.

hyunjin getting closer to felix's face and went to his ear.

"not at all." he whispered and sits properly. while the other, of course.

he's blushing really hard that almost everyone can sense that. hyunjin proudly smiled and two boys approached them.

"hyunjin?" jisung stated looking at hyunjin then blushed felix. "felix, why do your face looks so red?????" he asked in innocent and minho covered his mouth. "just eat your food, honey." he spoke and jisung rolled his eyes.

hyunjin eyed felix after hearing the question and noticing how felix avoiding to look at him. he smiled to himself and eat his food that he brought at the beginning.

felix, who's still speechless after what happened just now and the tension still has him on a chokehold. he gulped and sees jisung was eyeing him. he nervously smiled and eat his breakfast.

--

felix and hyunjin walked together to their first class because the other two decided to go somewhere. when they're walking together, no one dare to talk after the tension felix had just now.

hyunjin fake coughed getting the other's attention. "are you okay?" felix asked worriedly looking at hyunjin. hyunjin feeling satisfied and nodded but with flirty way getting the latter's nerves more.

(ok idk how someone nodding with flirty way... but its hyunjin so lets just say everything he does are hot)

felix blushed and just went inside of the class, not taking any risk on blushing anymore. hyunjin, behind him proudly clicked his tounge seeing the younger blushed because of him.

he went inside of the classroom too and sat beside felix.

with no any other words, someone came into their class. "good morning, class." ms. jeongyeon sounded and the students greeted her back.

while they're studying,...

*knock-knock*

all the students attention turned to the entrance door. "yes?" ms. jeongyeon sounded. "i'm sorry for disturbing everyone here, but can i meet a student named hwang hyunjin?" a girl asked.

everyone looked at hyunjin especially felix, but apparently with his gloomy expression right after the girl knocked the door.

"hwang?" ms. jeongyeon called and hyunjin looked at the girl's direction. he cursed under his breath and smiled to ms. jeongyeon then stands up. leaving the class as they continued their lesson.

but not felix, who's still thinking about the girl just now.

this is totally not the first time i saw her.

~

hyunjin followed the girl until they arrived at the lobby as the girl turns her face towards hyunjin with her unbothered smile. "what the fuck are you doing here? in the middle of class? are you--"

the girl shushed him with placing her index finger on hyunjin's mouth. hyunjin moved his head to avoid her finger and she clicked her tounge.

"do you think i would leave you alone?" she speaks. hyunjin ignored her by rolling his eyes. "you." she suddenly continued. "what?" hyunjin asked.

"i want you."

hyunjin chuckled. "me? nah, it's been a year, min-jun. a fucking year. i'm getting a best life after our incident."

"by cheating? do you think you would go through of that by it?"

"don't mention it as if you're the one who became my victim." he speaks in his loud voice but soon calm after remembering she is a woman.

"me."

"i was your victim."

---

ooohohofjdjs a very very short one and me getting really worse at writing fr my grammar...  but anyways oddinary slaps!! hyunjin also gave me ryuk vibes i cant-