seventeen

"everyone deserved a second chance, right?"

"everyone but you."

---

jisung's pov

i woke up for my first class with felix, but feeling weird how he didn't come to my room first like always he did.

i shrugged it off and went inside of the bathroom to take a bath. after i finished i went outside.

it looks empty?

"felix?" i called but i got no response. i went to his room and knocked his door. "felix, you'll be late for your class!" i yelled to make sure he will open the door.

but still, i got no response.

i furrowed my eyebrows and tries to open the door, it's unlocked.

when i opened it,

i see, nobody is here. the bed is all packed, it looks empty which getting me worried.

"felix!!" i called in frustrated.

i went outside of his room and noticed a yellow sticky note on the fridge.

i went to the fridge and quickly take it off to read.

hey, hanji.... i actually know you will be freak out when you wakes up soon or whatever, but i just want to tell you i'll take a break at my mom's house! i'm not sure how long does it take, but i'm surely not thinking to go back there ^_^ things were so stressed out there, and don't worry, it's not because of you. i gotta go, but please.. i need your help to not tell anyone where am i. especially hyunjin. you're the only one i depends to. thank you, jisung.

this is my mom's address if you want to come and give a visit!
address

- felix

my eyes widened. how can he just leave like that?!

"is it because of...."

yes, there's no other things i've thought of except hyunjin.

i sighed.

"why are they being such a dick to each other???" i asked myself and just put the sticky note on the table then wear both of my shoes.

i stepped out and locked the door then leave for my class.

---

"good morning, hyunjin." minho greeted the younger who was eating alone at the dining table. "good morning." he replied but with no expression.

chan also comes out from his room and minho looked at him pointing at the gloomy hyunjin.

"hey.... what's wrong??" minho asked and sit beside him. but he got no answers instead chan just walked passed them.

"oh, didn't you meet felix yesterday? how was it going?" minho asked fond a smile. hyunjin looked at him.

with the look hyunjin gave to him, he already know the answer.

"look, hyunjin." he sighed.

"i'm not saying i'm on felix's side or what, but you're on your own now." he spoke. hyunjin sighed and smiled a bit. "you like him, don't you?"

minho asked and hyunjin looked at him.

"i don't know, maybe i am. but hyung, i ruined my chance.. i could have been with him now." he said. "then try to fix it! don't just be a coward." minho strictly said and stands up.

"i-i'm not a coward!"

"really? says the one who's still scared on confessing to someone after a long time." minho said and hyunjin knows what did he mean so he just looked down, rethinking about what minho said to him.