eighteen

hyunjin's pov

it's night, and i was doing nothing.

jokes. i was actually about to draw something, but i didn't know what should i draw.

a flower? a moon? a couple?

it's so basic for me, i'm still finding something to draw and making sure it's worth it so i can keep it until my life ends.

i got it.

"felix.." i said to myself. yes, i would be lying if i say i didn't miss him. where is him? why can't he tell me about it?

"i'm not on felix's side or what, but you're on your own now."

i remembers what minho said to me as i sighed then looked at the drawing paper. i hold my pencil and starts drawing.

i started it by his beautiful eyes, went to freckles as i smiled to myself.

"cute."

in the middle of me drawing, i heard tons of notifications from my phone.

i stopped doing what i was doing as i took my phone to check the notifications.

it's from jisung.

.....

jisung
hey, do you remember
about the small book that
you lend to me?

me
yeah, what's up?

jisung
i'm about to give it
to you now so i
wouldn't forget

me
no, it's fine

you can give it to
me tomorrow

jisung
that's the thing, i'm
going somewhere
tomorrow so i got no
time on giving it to you

my dorm, now!
.....

somewhere? tomorrow?

when i was about to say it's okay for him to keep it, he already sent messages as i sighed. i stands up and replaced my shorts with long pants. i wore a black hoodie then went outside.

i noticed minho was kind of, packing his bag? for what?

i shrugged and stepped outside from the dorm as i walked forward to jisung's dorm.

i knocked the door and sees him smiling. "wait, come inside first. i'll give it to you."

he says and i went inside.

as i was looking around his dorm, and going near to the dining table, i accidentally touched a thing.

i looked at it and it shows a yellow sticky note. i pick it up and it looks like, a note

"felix?"

"hyunjin?" i heard and quickly hid the sticky note in my pocket then tried to look cool. "yup?" i replied. "here, thank you for lending me the book." he thanked me and i nodded with a smile then stepped outside from his room.

i walked quickly to my dorm and after i arrived, i went inside then rushed into my room. i went to my desk and sit down.

no one's pov

he read the whole note and suddenly a thought coming through his head.

minho packing his bag, jisung is going somewhere..