twenty-one

"thank you for driving us here, changbin!" seungmin thanked him and carried the bags out until he noticed changbin was spacing out.

"changbin?" he called. "yes? oh, yeah! most welcome." he says smiling and jeongin appeared beside seungmin.

"what were you thinking about?" seungmin furrowed his eyebrows. "me? n-nothing! i'm going home, see you!" he said and just get inside of the car then starts driving after bided for the last time.

"weird..." seungmin said to himself and walked to his house with jeongin beside him.

changbin's pov

"what were you thinking about?"

i don't even know.

what am i thinking about?

felix.

i saw him being shy around hyunjin right after we got back of the amusement park.

i'm glad, to see him finally realizing how nice hyunjin is.

i am happy.

aren't i?

i should be, felix and hyunjin are my close friends. if they are happy, i am happy too.

about my feelings?

they aren't important, felix's feelings towards hyunjin is.

always be.

---

felix's pov

ever since the day we talk with each other, i notice how hyunjin is slowly trying to steal my heart back and i'm just here, watching his actions.

but wait, we haven't go to a date yet.

"lix!"

he called me from upstairs as i hummed as a response.

"my car is doing fine now. i will go back first!" he says and i couldn't form a word when he already stepped outside then closed the door.

"well, that's kind of hurt but okay." i said sarcastically to myself and i heard the door knob sounded as the door opened. i look at it and it's my mom.

"mom??" i said and went to her. she beamed a smile and i asked. "you said you'll be having a week of working...??"

"yes, honey. but the meeting cancelled so i only went there for two days." she replied chuckling and i smiled then helped her carrying her bags inside.

---

it's night, and we both are watching some movies. having the time for only both of us until she decided to talk.

"is jisung's mom doing okay at the hospital?" she asked looking at me. i drink the water and replied. "yeah, he told us that his mom is doing more better than before."

"that's a glad, oh and..." her smile dropped and i focused on what she wants to say.

"hyunjin..??? are you two a thing....??" she asked smirking and i shook my head. "mom! no... i mean, not... yet??" i answered and avoided her look.

"what do you mean by not yet, felix? you can't lie to me, i'm your mom." she pulls the card and i chuckled. "we did work out, but we haven't going on a date yet.. or maybe not at all."

"aw, it's fine. you will have it one day, maybe with someone else?" she said smiling and turned her attention on the movie back.

someone else? what if i say i only want him?

no one's pov

felix were at his room, reading his novel until he heard a footstep from the outside of his balcony. he looked at it and ignores.