sixteen

minho just got out from the toilet and was about to walk to his boyfriend, jisung. but something caught his eyes.

"is that hyunjin?"

he asked himself in confused and saw how he was making out with a familiar girl. he quickly walked to them and stopped from what they were doing.

hyunjin almost fell down but minho caught him using his arm then leaned him on his shoulder. he recognized the girl's face, which getting his blood boiled.

"why are you here?" he asked and the girl rolled her eyes. he looked at hyunjin, feeling more weird on how did he just gave himself in to that girl.

he looked at the girl's unbothered expression back.

"did you do something to him, min-jun?"

no answers.

"sure you did. what the fuck is wrong with you? move fucking on! it's been a year."

"this is our business, not yours." she said and about to take hyunjin's wrist with her but minho stopped her hand from doing it. "and you got no right to do this." he said helped hyunjin to walk then leave min-jun behind.

min-jun let out a heavy sigh and stomped her feet then leave the big hall as well. minho noticed it and scoffed.

he looked at hyunjin and shakes his head. "jisung!" he yelled because of the loud music around him and jisung looked at him. he pointed to hyunjin beside him and jisung came to him.

"what...happened here...??" he asked and looked at hyunjin's face. a hickey showed on his neck as he gasped. "i know, help me bring him to his dorm so he can rest there." he said and jisung nods. they both helped hyunjin walking to his dorm.

when they arrived and went inside, they opened his door and placed him on the bed. minho put him under the cover with jisung beside him.

"how can this happened, minho?" jisung asked. "long story, but let's just wait until he explain to us about it..."

"explain about what?" jisung asked in confussion. minho chuckled and give a peck on his lips. "hey!" minho laughed and walked outside of hyunjin's room as the other chased him then closed the door.

---

"are you sure you'll be okay? your friends are still at the party." changbin said in worried after sending felix to his dorm. "i'm fine, there is no a big deal." he answered with a crack voice after crying as well.

changbin noticed as he tapped on felix's arm gently.

"hey, don't think about it too much. i'm very sure he feels the same towards you." he exclaimed. felix didn't answer but just smiled. "i'll go inside first, thank you for tonight. i really appreciate it." he sounded and bowed.

"thank you for asking me to come here too, sleep well." he said and bided to felix as he did the same.

they separated and felix walked inside of his room with feeling of no energy at all.

changbin is right, i shouldn't think about it. i should just forget about him.

he walked slowly inside of his room and closed the door. he laid on the bed after taking off his socks.

he closed both of his eyes to relax himself but apparently, he's still thinking.

why am i falling hard for him? why can't i fall in love with someone like changbin?

---

hyunjin wakes up with a heavy headache. he groaned and tries to sit up straight. "how can i get here?"