twenty-five

it's been a week. hyunjin and felix's relationship is doing well, they worked out well, but there's a thing they forgot to do.

yes, telling their friends.

"hyunjin, do you think we should tell our friends about us..."

felix asked and when hyunjin was about to talk, felix interrupted. "no! they will be so disappointed, especially seungmin.. god, no." felix keep shaking his head and hyunjin just left out speechless.

"why would they?" hyunjin asked. felix noticed him with the blank expression so he giggled getting closer to him. "you know... you were a playboy, right? i got warned by my friends to not be closer with you, but look." felix stated and hyunjin just keep nodding with a sigh.

"are you mad?" felix asked. hyunjin looked at him and just let out a heavy sigh. "look, baby." he held felix's hands and felix waiting for him to talk.

"we can just tell them without thinking about the negative part. who knows, right? we also can't keep a secret for too long.. you know how almost all our friends hate liars." hyunjin spoke and felix stared blankly on the ground.

"it's up to you if you want to keep it, i'll just follow your choice." hyunjin said smiling and felix shakes his head.

"no, you're right. we should tell them... but not now, of course." felix suggested and hyunjin petted his head. suddenly someone approached them.

"tell who?"

it's seungmin.

felix widened his eyes and tapped on hyunjin's shoulder to make him notice who's behind him. he turned his back and panickly stands up along with felix.

"seungmin! what are... you doing... here...??" hyunjin asked in hesitant. "uh... it's a college park?? i was just doing some walk." seungmin stated and the two relieved when he doesn't suspect anything until he spoke.

"and what are you two doing here???" seungmin asked squinted his eyes. "we... we..."

"we??????!!!" seungmin almost yelled and hyunjin accidentally let out. "....are dating!"

he covered his mouth after that and felix just glared at him with an awkward laugh looking at seungmin. "n-no.. actually..."

"i knew it!" seungmin says laughing.

the two looked at each other's face weirdly then at seungmin in sync.

"you both are so obvious. don't even try to hide it, especially me." seungmin said strictly. hyunjin rubbed his neck then looked at nervous felix beside him.

"i will go first then, have a nice date." seungmin teased and the two bided him awkwardly.

"hyunjin...." felix shared turned his side to his boyfriend while folding his sleves.

"I'M SO SORRY, I SWEAR IT JUST CAME OUT FROM MY MOUTH!" he yelled and ran away from felix.

---

"hey, lix." jisung called while they're eating at the cafeteria. he looked at him and knitted his eyebrows waiting for the question. "have you seen changbin? it's been almost forever i haven't see him." jisung says and shrugged.

felix became quiet and looks around to avoid the question but jisung seems to notice it. "wait..."

"are you and changbin--" "no, jisung." he cutted him off with shaking his head then sighed going back to eating.

jisung's mind keep thinking about it until two boys approached them. it's minho and hyunjin.

hyunjin sat beside felix smiling as felix did the same. minho and jisung also did the same thing.