twenty-two

the summer holiday is finally ends and the students went back to the studies as the usual day. hyunjin was in his first period alone, doing nothing.

he feels empty.

when will felix be here?

he haven't meet felix like a week and thinking it's been all over a year.

"i got some things to done here, hyunjin. i'll be back when i'm done with all the things here."

he sighed and just laid his head on the table. when his eyes almost close, he felt someone was pulling the chair beside him.

he was curious and turned his face to the direction.

his gloomy expression switched.

"felix????" he says and felix looked at him with the questionable look.

"what?" he asked.

"i miss you." he said and felix rolled his eyes. "it's only been a week! you're so dramatic." felix spoke and laughs a bit.

"or is this how you act with all of your ex girlfriends????" felix asked getting closer and hyunjin panickly shook his head.

"i promise you, you're the first person." hyunjin speaks and felix could see his sincere eyes as felix nodded.

when they heard footsteps coming from the outside, they turned their attention to the front.

while ms. jihyo was teaching, hyunjin brought himself closer to felix shocking the younger. "are you doing something this night?" he whispered.

felix looks around and shook his head.

"meet me at the park." hyunjin says and when felix was about to answer, ms. jihyo fake coughed. "mr. lee, do you got anything to share with me?"

felix stands up and glared at hyunjin, who's suddenly focused on the studying. felix shook his head and ms. jihyo allowed him to sit.

he sat down and hyunjin whispered.

"i'll take that as a yes."

---

at night

felix was walking at the park slowly while listening to some songs and sat on the near bench after he spot one.

he was looking around, waiting for hyunjin until someone tapped him on his shoulder. he flinched and stands up to see the person.

"oh, changbin! hey." felix greeted first with a bow and changbin smiled. "what are you doing here?" changbin asked. "i was waiting for--" he was about to answer but think twice first.

"i was just walking around. what about you?" felix asked smiling. "i want to meet you, i texted you about it." changbin says awkwardly rubbed his nape.

felix gasped and turned his phone on.

"oh my god, i'm sorry! i wasn't really focus on my phone just now. what do you want to talk about?"

"..sit first.." changbin says almost stuttering getting the younger feeling more weirder. after he sits and changbin did the same, changbin finally spoke.

"i... i don't know if i should say this... we've known each other not that long, but i understand you, and you understand me." he said and felix waited for him to continue.

"i... i actually,..."

felix hummed signalling him to continue.

"i like you, since a long time ago."