seven

"what incident were both of you are hiding to me?"

---

silence.

jisung couldn't even talk because he doesn't want to make any situation become bad.

"i...uhh..." jisung stuttered.

"jisung, please. are you seriously siding him, a fucking playboy instead of your roommate? your friend?" felix asked.

"well, actually..." jisung said and take his phone then went through his gallery. he saw the picture of hyunjin and the girl just now and hesitated to give it to felix.

felix take the phone looking at the picture.

what.. what..? i can't be worried at all. he's not mine and i don't give a fuck about him.

yes.

felix then give jisung his phone back. "felix, i'm so sorry... i just don't want both of you ignoring each other again." jisung exclaimed.

well, he's kind of true.

felix came closer to jisung and rubbed his shoulder then fond a soft smile on his face. "it's okay, jisung. why are you sorry? me and hyunjin are just friends."

he spoke and jisung looked at him, but didn't want to say anything.

felix smiled and he went inside of his bedroom.

jisung outside sighed in relieved and looked at the notifications in his phone.

"hwang, you are such a troublemaker." jisung said quietly with a heavy sigh and went to his bedroom.

---

*knock-knock*

felix and jisung heard the knocks and jisung asked felix to open the door. felix obeyed and went to open the door.

he opened it to see,

"changbin?" he asked in confused.

"oh, you remember me!" changbin said jokingly and felix laughs too. "how do you know my dorm is here?" felix asked and stepped outside to talk with changbin.

"i asked minho hyung just now." he answered smiling. "you know minho hyung?" felix asked. "of course! the old man.." changbin shakes his head.

felix laughed and changbin speaks.

"do you have any classes now? if not so, can we have some little talk somewhere? you know, getting to know each other?" changbin asked.

"i want to! but sadly, i actually do got a chemistry class later.. what about tomorrow?" he asked. "tomorrow?" changbin asked and felix hummed in answer.

"sure! i'll see you tomorrow then? i'll text you first with the place." changbin said and felix smiled with a nod. they bided each other and felix went inside.

"AH!"

"JISUNG, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING HERE?!?" felix asked in scream seeing his friend standing straight in front of the door.

jisung smirked. "who is that?" felix rolled his eyes. "changbin." he answered in short. "changbin? who even is that?" jisung asked.

"a friend of hyunjin's. we've known each other from last week." he answered shrugging and went inside of his room not letting the other ask any questions anymore.

---

felix was just walking to his class while listening to some songs through his earphones and someone tapped him on his back.

he took of his earphones and looked back.

"hyunjin?" he said and wore his earphones back, ignoring the other's existance. "hey! felix!" hyunjin screamed and blocked the younger's way.

he rolled his eyes and didn't do any expressions except being serious.

"what?" felix asked. "nothing! i just thought it would be good if we're walking together--" "no."

he answered and just walked away. hyunjin held his hand stopping him to walk. he looked at hyunjin.

the face that i should have stop looking at.

"are you okay?" hyunjin asked in worry. felix couldn't lie, he can see through hyunjin's eyes. how he ask.

truth.

but he snapped out from his thoughts, pushing those out.

he let go of hyunjin's hand and putting a smile. "i am." he answered shortly and just went inside of the class.

hyunjin was clueless standing in front of the class then went inside too.

---

3 hours has passed and their class is finally over. the students standing up, thanking mr. jackson then they all went outside.

felix was walking outside with seungmin beside him, they were just walking together to the cafeteria. until seungmin speaks.

"felix, this seems a sensitive question, so i hope you don't get mad." seungmin asked rubbing his neck. felix laughs in sudden shaking his head. "what is it?"

"by any chance, are you and hyunjin like a--" "no! not at all. fuck, why do everyone thought of that?" felix asked in disbelief.

"oh, that's good. you shouldn't let yourself played by that playboy. you know when he said he's change?" seungmin asked and felix nods.

"a student from here saw him and a girl were talking and hugging each other at the lobby and in front of the library." seungmin said.

felix knew what he was talking about so he just nodded.

"but, felix."

felix looked at him and put his things on the table then sat down as seungmin did the same.

"you do know you can't have that feelings to him, right?"

the question, hits hard for felix.

he just being quiet and shrugged. "you do have feelings for him??!" seungmin whisper yelled. "you don't have to worry, we're just friends. nothing more." felix answered calmly.

seungmin eyed him and someone approached them both by sitting down beside felix.

felix looked at the person with eyes widened. seungmin sighed and stands up. "i'll go first, have a nice talk." he said smiling and leave the two.

felix keep calling seungmin before he could leave, but seungmin ignored.

felix rolled his eyes then looked at the person beside him. "hi." hyunjin speaks. felix putting a smile and greeted him too. "why are you here?"

"why? can't i be here?" hyunjin asked provoking the younger. felix shrugged and was about to stand up to buy his food, then hyunjin pulled him sit down by holding his hand.

the effect of the hold was too strong that made them both stare into each other's eyes.

felix broke the stare first and so do hyunjin. "do you got any classes tomorrow?" hyunjin asked and felix shakes his head.

"great, i was about to ask you out. like just both of us?" hyunjin asked.

felix knows he wanted to, but he can't.

"i got other plans for tomorrow, maybe next time?" he said. "what plan?" hyunjin asked. "i'm uh... i'm going out with changbin?" he answered in hesitate.

hyunjin then let go of the younger's hand and speaks. "didn't you two just knew each other? how can you trust someone so easily?" hyunjin asked.

felix stands up and hold his bag. "why are you so nosey about me? can't i go out with anyone? mind your own business and your girlfriends." he spoke and leave hyunjin alone.

hyunjin let out a heavy sigh.

i just want you for myself, can't you understand that?

---

short updates era 👻