one

"felix, you'll be late for the registration!" a woman screamed calling her son who's getting ready for his first day in korea's campus.

"wait, mom." he said in unbothered and just went downstairs. "don't you want to eat something?" his mom asked stopping him from getting out of the door. he shakes his head and just bring his luggage out.

his mom shooked her head at her son's personality and just went outside as well. she helped felix with putting his luggage at the back of the car and they both went inside.

"are you ready for your first day?" she asked smiling looking at felix. felix shrugged. "you'll be okay, you do know the reason why we moved here right? if only your useless dad didn't make a problem, we wouldn't be here." she said calming her son.

"fine.." he answered and put on his seatbelt. she started the car and drove to the campus.

after about one hour and thirty minutes, they finally arrived at the campus. she parked her car along with the others and get outside first. felix followed his mom and get his luggage out.

"here. are you sure you'll be fine if i'm not going with you for the registration?" she asked fixing felix's hair. "i'll be fine. i know you got some things to done." he answered with a smile.

"i'm glad you understand. take care, darling. please stay safe while you're staying here. i've put the money in your luggage when i packed your things yesterday. make sure to use those." she said and hugged her son.

felix nodded and they both separated. felix bring his luggage with him and went to the registration area. while he's on his way...

"ah!"

someone bumped into him and he's on the floor. "fuck, it's only my first day." he spoke under his breath. he looks up seeing a guy with a mole under his eye. he rolled his eyes and get up.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't looking around just now." the guy spoke. "it's okay." he speaks and walked away from the guy.

he get into a long line and waited for his turn. then he feel someone tapped on his back. he looks back and tilting his head. "are you lee felix? the transfered student?" the person asked.

he nodded in confused and the guy suddenly screamed. "I WAS ROOMATE WITH YOU!! nice to meet you!" he said hugging the other. "uh... yeah.. what is your name then?" he asked.

"i'm han jisung! we're paired in the same dorm." he said wrapping his arm around the other's shoulders. felix smiled happily knowing his first day isn't going that bad.

he got the keys and jisung take his wrist then helped him bringing his luggage. "you know, i was so lonely when i got in that dorm alone. now when i know it's you who paired with me, i'd be happier in my whole life!" jisung screamed and felix laughed.

"wah, your laugh is deep too..." jisung admired. felix thanked him awkwardly then when they arrived at their dorm, jisung opened the door.

"this is your dorm now. it's a good choice you chose JYPU as your trasfered college. i heard other colleges got some weird tastes on choosing the transfered students." jisung spoke.

well, he's not that bad at being friends.

felix nods as he understand and looking around. "that's your room. you can use the key that they gave you." jisung said. felix smiled and thanked him then went inside of the room after he managed on opening it.

he laid down on the bed and put his luggage aside. "i think this will goes well.."

"..right?"

---