nine

they kissed.

♡♡

the kiss is soft and warm yet passionate. they showed how they both obviously like the kiss and keep on going. hyunjin's hands wrapped around felix's small waist as felix circled his arms around hyunjin's neck.

seconds after, they pulled out.

their position is still the same and they stared at each other.

*ringtone*

they get off each other hearing the ringtone and felix take his phone out. "just a second." felix said and went to other place.

he then answered the call.

"hi?"

"hey, i'm changbin. sorry for disturbing you this late.. but are you with hyunjin by any chance? he's not answering my calls at all."

"h-hyunjin?"

he stuttered and looked behind him seeing hyunjin was eyeing him.

he slightly blushed and hid it with continue the call.

"he's with me right now.. we got some works to done. maybe he silenced his phone?" he replied.

"ah, yes. i've never thought of that. well, thank you then. i'm sorry for disturbing again. continue on doing your work!"

they wished each other a good night and ended the call.

felix walked to hyunjin, ears are still red because of the kiss earlier.

"i-i'll get going now. thank you for tonight." he said, avoiding eyes contact with hyunjin. when he's about to walk, hyunjin pulled his hand into him.

he faced felix's face, caressed felix's freckles, he did the same thing like what he did yesterday which got felix getting more nerves.

when hyunjin was staring at his freckles and caressed it, he then spoke.

"i'm just wondering, aren't you tired being pretty?"

felix mad blushed and he covered those with his small hands. hyunjin noticed and chuckled then removed his hands from covering his face.

"i love seeing you being like this, i would do anything to make you blush like this." he said looking straight into felix's eyes.

fuck it, he already take my whole heart.

---

felix was walking to his morning class as usual. when he arrived at the class, he saw someone familiar, he looks like waiting for someone.

hyunjin?

he tilted his head in confused and just walked passed him then got stopped.

"hey? good morning." hyunjin said pulling felix's hand and intertwined it to his. felix smiled nervously and speaks. "g-g-good morning." he stuttered and cursed under his breath.

"why are you stuttering?" hyunjin asked whispering beside his ear.

felix melted by the voice of hyunjin and trying to control it.

he fake coughed and hyunjin stands still, smirk was still on his face.

"i am.. so sorry for yesterday. i promised it will never happen again." he said and was about to go then hyunjin pulled him by his waist this time.

the hold on felix's waist is tight and felix didn't even mind if it hurts.

hyunjin stared at him and smiled.