twenty (flashback chapter!)

"then just keep falling, i'll catch you."

---

felix just stared blankly into hyunjin's eyes after he says that. he was staring through his face until his eyes stopped on his lips.

he gulped a little, holding himself from doing it. "go on."

"w-what?"

"kiss me."

hyunjin says confidentally that makes the younger becoming more nervous. he stared deeply and the wheel stopped. "i-it stopped. let's go."

felix said after the door opened and he comes out first. hyunjin in there chuckling and shook his head then just walked after felix.

when they saw a group of boys were waiting at the entrance, they went to them. "oh, there they are." seungmin sounded, but added his suspicious look.

felix shook his head not wanting the other to think about other things as seungmin laughed quietly.

"let's go back, then?" chan asked then walked first to his car along with jisung and minho. when seungmin and jeongin are gone to changbin's car, now left the two alone. again.

shit.

he cursed in his mind and hyunjin's hand reached for his wrist then brought him to his car slowly.

he opened the door for felix and smiled a bit, letting the younger to get inside.

felix spared an awkward smile then just went inside quickly.

hyunjin laughed silently at felix's action then closed the door, going to the driver seat.

after he get inside, he drove straight to felix's house.

---

"felix!" jisung called for felix who's inside of his room. he then opened his door showing a worried face of jisung.

"yup- hey, what's wrong????" he asked. "i'm so sorry, lix. but i couldn't stay here longer than i expected. i am very sorry." jisung said out of his breathe.

"calm down, jisung! try to tell me properly, why? what happened?" felix asked softly. "my mom, she's in a hospital. i mean she really is, but her condition isn't really stable. i need to go there and--" "yeah, you can go. i don't mind!! it's alright, jisung. take care of yourself and your mom properly, okay?" felix says, hoping the other doesn't feel guilty at all.

"thank you so much. and say thank you to your mom for letting us to live here, i had so much fun. oh, also.."

he pointed at seungmin and jeongin downstairs in front of the door, waiting for jisung to come.

"they will come along, because seungmin got things to settle as well." jisung says smiling. felix nodded as in 'okay'.

"you'll live with hyunjin--" "no!"

the fast respond shocked the other and felix apologized.

"i mean, no. i'm sorry but, is changbin here? he can also keep me a company." he says and someone approached them.

"i'll come along with them, felix." changbin spoke and felix looked at behind. "are you sure you'll be driving with this only eye?!" felix asked worriedly, tapping on the bruise softly.

"i'm doing well, it's just a bruise. just let hyunjin keep you a company while your mother isn't here." changbin suggested and felix shook his head.

"felix." changbin called and felix whined. "i don't want him to be here, hyung. didn't i told you guys that i'm forgetting about him? didn't i? i'm here to forget about him, not letting myself keep on falling for him!"