twelve

changbin and felix were walking out together from cinema. "how do you know i love this kind of movies?" felix suddenly asked looking at changbin.

"you told me, you loves romantic. so..." he said and shrugged. felix smiled looking down. when they are walking to a shop, a ringtone sounded.

"it's not mine." felix said checking his phone out. "it's mine. can you wait somewhere?" changbin asked. felix nodded with a smile then went to an empty seat.

"hello? wooyoung?

"changbin!"

"fucking god- why so loud?!"

"i don't know what should i do right now. but you have to come back home now. like right now!"

"n-now? why??"

"your mom! she told me she needs you when i went to your house just now."

"no but now???? right now?????"

"yes! right fucking now, changbin."

"but i got some things to do..."

"take this as an emergency. just come home now."

changbin sighed and put his phone down for a while. looking at a boy's direction, seems like sensing some shops.

"seo changbin!!!!"

"i'm here! no need to do that, you are screaming. yes, i'll come home now."

"just doing what i need to do. get your butt here before i go there."

he said and changbin ended the call. feeling guilty on how to tell felix about it. he walks to felix and felix noticed it.

"there you are." he said smiling and seeing the other didn't give the same energy like he used to before. "changbin hyung? are you...okay?" he asked putting his hand on changbin's shoulder.

"felix, i'm so so sorry." he apologized and the younger becoming confused. "for what..??" he asked tilting his head.

"okay, so..."

he tells about the thing and felix nods as he understand every words changbin has said to him.

"your mom needs you. maybe she got some important things to done with you??" felix speaks. "i know, but what about you?" he asked looking directly into felix's eyes.

"me? what about me? i can call a cab to go back to my dorm. no worries." he replied. "well, if you say so..." he said feeling guilty. "hey, it's okay. we can go out next time, right?" felix asked.

"yes, we can. so, i'll go now. just tell me if anything goes wrong!" he said scooting away from felix and felix nods. they separated and felix sighed.

he sat back down thinking about what should he do right now until someone seems to approached him by a cough.

he looks up, someone that he doesn't want to meet today. well, forever.

"why are you here alone?" hyunjin asked sitting beside felix as felix can feel the nerves already. "where is your date partner?" he provoked.

"he is not my date partner. we are just going out as friends." he replied getting the anger. "that is what you think. we need two sides to confirm it." hyunjin said getting closer.

two sides to confirm it??

"n-no. what are you doing here?" felix asked, fighting the urge to not blush. "i was just walking around, and seeing you alone making me feel like wanted to keep you a company." he said smiling and felix looked into his sincere eyes.