six

"changbin?"

"felix?"

---

the two said at the same time and laughed at how coincidence can it be. felix let go of his hand from hyunjin and hyunjin looked at him with his unsatify look.

"you guys know each other?" hyunjin asked parted the two after seeing them almost become close to each other. "ah, so the person i told you just now is him." felix said and smiled to changbin back.

"changbin hyung?" he said in confused looking at changbin. changbin nods and rubbed his back. "okay... sit down then." hyunjin said and sit down first.

felix sat beside hyunjin but he's facing changbin, so technically he got the chance on talking a lot with changbin.

hyunjin couldn't take it anymore and just cutted their conversation off.

"so, why did you come here? aren't you just finished your semesters?" hyunjin asked. "oh i was just visiting you here. and also, your mom asked me to give you this." changbin said and handed a paper bag.

felix looked at the two being quiet. "felix?" changbin called. felix looked at him widened his eyes waiting for him to talk. "are you and hyunjin...??"

"oh, no! we're just friends. we aren't that close to be honest." felix said and hyunjin looked at him with his disappointed expression.

"but i've known him more than 5 months. basically, we are very close to each other." hyunjin said and put his arm around felix's shoulders shocking the other.

changbin chuckled and shakes his head. he then looked at felix. well, kind of stare. he admired felix's beauty, freckles on his face. to him, felix is like an angel that God has destined him to meet.

"hyung?" hyunjin called and changbin snapped out. "i'll go first. i got some works to do, and maybe i'll be visiting here often?" he said looking at the two.

"please do! we can get to know each other more if i have some free time." felix said putting a smile that melted changbin. hyunjin rolled his eyes at the conversation.

"oh and felix. uh.. if you don't mind..." changbin spoke rubbing his neck and hand his phone. "my number? oh my god, that would be a great idea! i'm so sorry, i'm not thinking about that at all." felix said giggling and typed his phone number.

after he's done, they separated.

"did you just give your number to a fucking stranger?" hyunjin asked while they're walking. felix thought hyunjin was just kidding. but hearing his voice, he sounds like serious.

"you know him. so i'm not just a stranger to him. he's nice, though." felix said shrugging and keep walking didn't realize hyunjin stopped.

"how would you know?" hyunjin asked from behind. felix heard and stopped his walk as well.

"i mean, if i want to get to know him.. that doesn't mean i'll get to like him." felix said. hearing felix said that making the other relieved.

"but who knows...?" felix said shrugging and hyunjin changed his expression. "don't you ever." he said.

"why? it's my feelings, not yours."

hyunjin admit felix was true, but something keep telling him to keep felix in his mind only. well, maybe in his heart?

"not that! changbin is my friend, of course i wouldn't want him to date someone like you?" he lied and put his tounge out teasing the other then ran away from him

"you-- hyunjin!" he screamed and ran after hyunjin.

---

felix just finished his class and planning on going to the library. he's going to the library alone, jisung was doing something, and seungmin was busy with his assignments.