ten

"can you make it only me enjoying your cute laugh and not other people?"

---

felix's eyes widened hearing that. he didn't believe what hyunjin just said to him. he then nervously laugh and scooted back to the door.

"i-i'll go inside first! see you." he said and just went inside, not turning his back to hyunjin at all because of his nervousness.

hyunjin scoffed and just walked away from his dorm.

---

hyunjin was walking to a place inside of their campus while wearing his earphones and he heard someone called for him from behind.

as he looked back at the person and he rolled his eyes. he looked to the front back wearing his earphones then a hand stopped him from what he was trying to do.

"what?" he asked. "why are you here, min-jun? can you fucking leave me alone?" hyunjin asked looking at the girl and the girl laughed a bit.

"calm down, honey--" she said while brushing hyunjin's hair and hyunjin pushed her hand away. "don't get yourself close to myself."

"why? are you scared, hwang?" she asked in slightly smirked. hyunjin avoided her face and she speaks.

"you know i'm not an easy person, right?" she whispered. "and you became like this because of that fucking useless guy." hyunjin spat.

when she was about to talk, someone approached them.

"hyunjin?"

"oh, it is you." changbin said after recognising hyunjin's face properly. hyunjin scooted away from min-jun and changbin looked at that girl, then at hyunjin.

"why are you here?" hyunjin asked. "ah, minho asked me to send him something so that's why." changbin answered, still looking at that girl in suspicious look.

the girl then smiled to both of them.

"i will go first. see you later, hwang." she said and send a provoked flying kiss to hyunjin making the other rolling his eyes. changbin, who's feeling clueless at this point.

"isn't that--" "not the time, hyung." hyunjin cutted him knowing what is he going to say.

"why the fuck is she here after the past months incident??" changbin asked a little annoyed. hyunjin, who was thinking of the reason too.

after him knowing min-jun for months and almost years, he also think of what did she say to him earlier.

"you know i'm not an easy person, right?"

his sharp attention on thinking got cutted by changbin's voice.

"don't think of that too much. just ignore her, okay?" changbin adviced and hyunjin nods. "are you really here to see minho hyung or felix?"

with that question, changbin becoming quiet.

he then smacked hyunjin's arm. "i'm here to see minho hyung only. don't think of anything weird before i punch you right here." he replied getting the other laughed.

they both went to other places that they wanted to go and changbin who's still thinking of the question hyunjin asked.

"are you really here to see minho hyung or felix?"

changbin shakes his head to not think of that question again and walked to a place that minho has texted him.

---
seungmin's pov

"there he is!" i sounded pointed to felix who's running towards us. he looks rushed and sweating as i wiped the sweats.

"chill, felix. you good?" i asked. "yeah.. kind of nervous." he answered. "relax, it's just an early semester test. you'll be good." i calmed him down and he smiled.