five

"hyunjin!" minho called for hyunjin when he's eating with his boyfriend along with seungmin. hyunjin came to them. "what?"

"don't you want to eat?" minho asked. "speaking of eat, i think felix didn't eat anything today... he also didn't come downstairs to the cafeteria." jisung suddenly spoke getting the other's attention.

"felix?" hyunjin asked. jisung nods. he then ran leaving the three.

jisung smiled and eat his food. minho beside him looked unsatisfied and he chuckled. "i think they would look good together though. hyunjin's finally changed too." jisung said and minho nodded as he understand.

while hyunjin,

he ran as fast as he can to felix's dorm and finally arrived. "felix!" he called. he knocked the door and still got no answers.

he opened the door to see it was unlocked.

"unlocked? wasn't he scared if anything bad might happen?" he said to himself and just went inside. he goes straight to felix's room and knocked first.

"felix? are you there?" he asked and got no answers. "lee felix!" he called but still got no answers.

he opened the unlocked door as well and jaw on the floor seeing felix with his eyes closed, pale face, soft snores but not moving an inch.

he gets closer to his bed and stared at the younger's beauty.

when he realized what was he doing, he snapped out and tried to wake the other up. "felix?" he called.

"yah, lee felix." he called and still got no answers. he then touched felix's forehead.

"why was he burned out in this sudden?" he asked himself and looked at the younger's face.

he then get up and was about to go outside then he noticed felix's desk.

pills?

he tilted his head in confused then went to the desk and took the pills.

he read the name.

sleeping pills???????

"why would he take this shit???"

he asked himself in almost with his scream voice then noticed felix was moving a bit.

he panicked and just stands up quietly.

felix opened his eyes slowly but still lying down and looked at his bathroom direction.

until he see a person.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" he screamed and hyunjin ran to him to cover his mouth then shushed him. "shh, it's me..."

he calmed felix a bit by tapping his back slowly and felix couldn't deny, he loves it. he just wouldn't admit it.

he then tries to stand up, when hyunjin was trying to help him, he pushed hyunjin's hands slowly.

"why are you here? why are you in my room?" he asked and didn't spare a look to hyunjin even a second.

"i came here for you." hyunjin said eyes sticked to the younger.

"for me? it's not funny to do some jokes right now, i got no time for that." he said and went to his desk to take his pills.

"felix."

"why are you taking sleeping pills?"

he stopped doing what he was doing. he putted his pills on his desk back.

"don't you know how dangerous that pills can be if you're taking it too many?" hyunjin said standing beside the other.

"i'm doing it for my own benefit, you don't need to worry about it." he said and keep the pills inside of his pocket.