Chapter 06.

"How can you say you can't find them!" Teddy clenched his jaws.
"I just can't. They might have someone good with IT disappear just like that." Reed shook his head.
"You said that you found a man to take care of your gay friend's farm?" Teddy raised his eyebrows. "Is he gay?"
"Not as far as I know.." Reed scrolled around Logan's social media pages.
"Chuck, just take that man and make him contact the gay man." Teddy was angry.
"Sure.." Chuck just shook his head. "You have to get more information, Reed!"
"Wait, are we hurting straight men now?" Jax did not agree to take Logan.
"Well you can blame that on this genius!" Teddy slapped Reed's head.
"I'm not doing it. Sorry.. I have so much respect for your work, but I'm not hurting a straight man." Jax stood up.
"I'm not either.. Sorry boss.." Toby shook his head.
"You guys are just pussies!" Chuck slammed the table.
"Yeah, whatever you say.." Nox stood up too. "I'm not hurting a straight man. We are here to hurt gay men, not straight men. We are not a gang, we are not criminals. "
"Fine, we don't need cowards anyway." Chuck waved his hand.
The three other men walked out. They are not into hurting random straight men. Reed wanted to walk out too. While he has so much hatred towards gay guys, he doesn't want to hurt straight men for that.
"Look, if I can get a lead, could you not hurt a straight man?" Reed took a deep breath.
"My trial is in two weeks. I will get them hurt before my trial. With your help or not." Teddy slapped Reed's head again. "Just grabbed that man for me and I will handle him! You all are just a bunch of sissies! "
Chuck just shrugged and walked out. He will grab Logan for Teddy, because he's like Teddy, he doesn't care about how to get these gay men and women, but he needs to get them. This is his last hurrah before Teddy finally gets his sentence. After that, he will be the leader of Teddy's cult, and he can do whatever he wants to do. He grinned at the thought of owning the cult.
_______________________________________________

"Jeff didn't break up with Oliver last night.." Tyler sighed. He just finished his morning run with Chris.
"So, what does that mean?" The younger guy tilted his head and looked at his boss.
"It means that he chose Oliver over me." Tyler chuckled. "He stayed in the RV last night. We haven't talked since."
"Do you want him to be with you?" Chris asked. He knew Tyler would say yes, but he needed to hear it.
"Everything just happened so fast. I need to think about what I want." Tyler pressed his lips together. "Can I tell you a secret? But you can't tell anyone else.."
"Hmm? Sure.." Chris doesn't know what Tyler is about to tell him.
"Rene asked me to be his sperm donor. But at the same time, he doesn't want me to get involved with the kid. I don't know what to do.." Tyler sighed.
"Oh.. wow.." Chris didn't realize that Rene wanted to have a baby; he seemed to be enjoying his life as a man.
"I shouldn't tell you.. I'm sorry.." Tyler sighed again.
"If he didn't want to do what you wanted, then just say no. He's an adult." Chris slowly grabbed Tyler's hand. "Ty.. I.. um.."
Tyler pulled himself away. "Chris, what are you doing?"
"I'm sorry I overstepped the boundary.." He smiled. He had been in love with Tyler for the longest time, and somehow he thought that this time he had a chance. But he obviously read it wrong.
"No, it's fine." Tyler leaned back closer. "Can I kiss you?" Tyler would be lying if he said he's not interested in Chris. Chris is hot, handsome, and young, just like how Tyler likes his lover to be.
"Are you sure?" Chris checked on it again. Maybe he misheard it.
"Yeah? It's just a kiss.." Tyler smiled.
Chris pressed his lips against Tyler's; he had wanted to do this for a long time. He wanted to whisper to his boss that he loved him, but he held back. Tyler said that it was just a kiss. Nothing more. What they didn't know was that a pair of eyes were looking at that kiss without the two men knowing it. The kiss lasted a while because their tongues started to interlace and they were hot for more.
"Tyler.." The pair of eyes that witnessed the kiss suddenly spoke. It separates the pair from their kiss.
"Jeff.." Tyler's jaw dropped as he turned around and saw his best friend standing behind them.
"Breakfast is ready.." Jeff pushed out a sad smile.
"Jeff.. I'm sorry.." There's a sadness in Tyler's eyes now, and a lot of guilt.
"You don't need to say sorry. I was the one that decided to stay with Oliver. Just don't hurt Chris; he is a nice man. Don't make him your rebound." Jeff nodded and walked away.
"I'm sorry, Chris.." Tyler closed his eyes and pursed his lips.
"For what? Do you think I mind if I am just your rebound? You are hot and kind. You know how many firms rejected me before you accepted me with open arms?" Chris chuckled.
"You are a Harvard graduate. Why wouldn't I hire you?" Tyler chuckled too.
"Because I was a famous drag queen before I went to Harvard?" Chris laughed, then nudged Tyler.
"So? You still graduated from Harvard." Tyler wrapped his arms around Chris.
"What's the company policy about dating, again?" Chris teased Tyler.
Tyler's smile suddenly disappeared. "I don't date people who I work with.."
"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I'm out of line.. I was just joking.." Chris bites his lip.
"I want to quit.. I'm tired of trying to be someone I'm not. " Tyler finally said it. "I want to go back to Wisconsin and just do farming. Live with my family. " Tyler stopped. "Would you want to move to Wisconsin with me?"
"Tyler.." Chris would yell yes, but he knows that this offer is just Tyler trying to avoid Jeff. He was hurt when he knew Jeff picked Oliver over him.
"I know.. I'm stupid.." Tyler sighed. "I'm going to tell Emily I'm quitting.." He stood up. "I don't want to live like this anymore. At least my family will understand me." He gave a sad smile. The feeling of Jeff's rejection cut him deeper than he could have predicted. He rejected Jeff more than a dozen times. Is this how he always feels? No wonder he rejected Tyler now.
______________________________________________