Episode 19 "The Girl in Suite 2103" Part 1

Depuis le début

Booth looks around too as he asks, "You mean like extra bits?" I nod as Temp says, "Yes. These are fragmented from the blast." We hear things fall from a distance as Temp continues, "There's bone fragments here in the wall. I think someone was standing in this room very close to the bomb when it went off." Booth then says, "Well it had to be the bomber, right? I mean, talk about instant karma." I shrug as Temp adds, "The question is, where are the rest of the remains?" I look around as Booth suggests, "Vaporized maybe." I shake my head, "Unlikely. Oh. Found something." "What is it Blueberry?" "An external occipital protuberance. Fissure indicates thermal detachment. Which basically means the back of a human skull."

Booth then yells out, "Cam, any of your bodies missing a protuberance." "No, all of these remains are fully intact." "Fully intact." I look up behind Booth as I say, "Bingo, I found it!" Booth looks at me, "Found what?" I point my flashlight up towards the roof as it revealed the other body that we were missing as Booth says, "Oh!" We all looked at each other.

We are back at the lab as Booth starts explaining to us, "Arson investigators say that the explosion definitely originated in the room next to the cocktail party." Cam then asks, "Who was checked in there?" "Nobody. It was being, uh, renovated." I then say, "Well, paint, combustibles, they would have added to the force of the fire and explosion." Booth nods, "So maybe the bomber got caught by his own explosion." Temp corrected him, "Her own explosion." "Wait, the bomber is a female?" I nod as Temp says, "The sciatic notch doesn't lie." Cam then added, "Neither does the vagina." "Whoa. Uh, wait a minute. Whoa, wait a minute. You're saying the skull was so hot that it exploded, but the, uh, girlie parts are still intact?"

We climbed up the platform as Cam answered, "She was thrown into that chandelier above the fire. The deep tissue remained intact." "Thank you for that. Uh..." I wave goodbye to Booth as he leaves as Hodgins then says, "Particulates embedded in the remains are combination of glass, wood splinters, plaster and drywall." Zack adds, "The bomber is Caucasian, five feet four, late teens, early 20's. Still no I.D." Cam then adds, "Hair sample makes her a bleach-bottle blonde." I then add, "Ankylosis in the right trochlea and capitulum and scaphoid, which are occupational markers from carrying a tray."

Hodgins then says, "Mad bomber teenage assassin waitress?" I shrug as Cam says, "She might not have had a choice." Temp then says, "I don't understand." I then say, "The cartels force people to do what they want. The waitress refuses, the cartel wipes out her family." Hodgins the says, "I'm running chemiluminescence tests now to get a chemical fingerprint, and the chromatography to see what triggered the blast.

Angie then comes over to us, "I scanned the skull and reconstructed a face." She goes on the computer as it shows us the reconstruction. Cam then says, "Send it over to Booth. If drugs are involved, maybe she has a record." Angie then says, "Yeah, I already did that." "Listen, people, please, don't be sending stuff without informing me first." Temp then says, "But you wanted her to send it. I heard you." "But not without first..." I just patted Cam's shoulder, "There is no point to argue about it Cam." She sighs, "Just run everything by me first, okay? Every circus needs a ringmaster. In this circus, it's me." I did a small salute to her as I lean on Zack that was behind me and we all watch as Cam walks away.

Temp and I went over with Booth to talk with Radziwill. We just got off the elevator with him as he says, "All we ask at the State Department is that you treat this woman with the respect she is due as a friend of this country." Booth then says, "I know how to question the witness." "I am here at the request of the Colombian ambassador, Judge Ramos and the State Department." I did a small sigh as Temp says, "Well, that's disingenuous. What are the chances that all three would ask you separately?" "Why are you being so confrontational?" "You're used to people deferring to you because of your size. It's a normal response that you take advantage of. I don't like it." "Temp..." "Here we go." "Well, see? Even you both don't want to say anything to hurt his tiny feelings."