Kris x Fem!Vampire!Reader

Start from the beginning

Kris: O-Oh, y-you c-can?... Hmm, wait.

Kris went over to their bedside cabinet and took out a notepad and pen before walking over to you and laying on their stomach while looking at you.

Kris: Ok, 1 squeak for yes, 2 squeaks for no, understand?

*You squeak once*

Kris: Do you have a name?

*You squeak once*

Kris: A bat that already has a name? Did you have an owner before me?

*You squeak twice*

Kris: Hmm, interesting. Well seeing how I can only ask you 'yes and no' questions, could I give you a temporary name?

*You squeak once*

Kris: Well, how about- wait, are you a boy?

*You squeak twice*

Kris: Oh... I hurt a girl bat... wow i'm the worst.

*You squeak twice*

Kris: W-What? B-But I hurt you... A-And you forgive me?

*You squeak once*

Kris: W-Why?... if you can answer that.

You thought about an answer for a minute before moving closer to the cage door that separated you from Kris, and Kris opened it up which allowed you to stand on the bar that was under the door. You moved your face closer to them trying to show them your blood red eyes, and when they finally understood what you were doing, they looked closer at your eyes and saw they were red.

Kris: R-Red eyes? T-That's why?

*You squeak once*

Kris: O-Oh... well I g-guess that something w-we have in common. Wait, stay here, I need to ask my mom something.

Kris got up from the floor and left the room with you still standing on the metal bar, and you looked down at Kris' notepad and saw a drawing next to the empty page they had for you. The drawing looked like a red and blue dragon flying in space, to which you were impressed. Kris then came back with a weird pad that had buttons on them with their mom standing behind them.

"Are you sure Kris?"

Kris nodded at their mom before putting the pad on the floor in front of you. Kris pressed one of the buttons and it said "E", and you now realised what this was, so you hopped down from the metal bar you were standing on and you looked up at Kris.

Kris: Can you understand us?

You moved your small bat feet and spelled out "Yes".

"Oh, how interesting, well, i'm Toriel and this is Kris, do you have a name?"

You moved your little bat feet again and spelled out "Y/n".

Toriel: That's a lovely name! Did you have any previous owners?

You spelled out "No".

Toriel: Hmm.

Kris: I'm confused.

Toriel: So am I, a wild bat shouldn't have a name, but seeing how she's smart enough to use this then she must have given it to herself. Well Y/n, your right wing is damaged, I hope you don't mind staying here until it's healed. What do you like to eat and drink?

You thought about typing "Blood", but that would freak them out, so you put "Water" and "Fruit".

Toriel: Aww! She's a fruit bat! What type of fruit?