chap 45 Our princess (Part A)

Start from the beginning

"I am here pari. Don't worry."

Soon i was placed in car and now going to unknown destination..

Advitya POV

What the hell just happened! I can very much imagine the scene with the voice from other side of the phone. Someone hugged Adhya form behind. It was a girl. Adhya was crying hysterically. Her cries made me jump on my feets. No point of time i grabbed my keys and went straight to the parking lot to get my car.

"Adhya!! Hello" . I keep on repeating. But there was no response.

I didn't hung the call. I put the mobile on loudspeaker and start driving.
I then heard her scream. My breath hitched. What is going on there?

"Wish granted princess"! Someone said.
"Lets go! "

"But where are we going! And who the hell is he". Adhya shouted.

"Adhya"!! I screamed while driving.

"You will know about me soon Princess. But we can't take that risk to leave you again. So you are coming with us". The man said.

It took away my breath. "I am coming Adhya".. i drove like a maniac.
"Where they are taking her." I ran my fingers in my hairs in frustration.

Suddenly phone line cuts down.
Shit!

I can see mall . I am stucked in traffic due to red light. I banged my hand in frustration. When light showed green signal i started the engine. At no point of time i am outside the mall. I parked it outside and run towards the entrance of the mall. I found a place where I can remote view whole of the mall.
I scan the mall premises through my eyes.
I then saw a man was carrying Adhya, my Adhya! A girl was accompanying them. I ran towards them, but before i reach there, they left in the car.

I ran behind the car till i reach my car. I sat inside and started chasing the car.

Again My phone rings. I picked up immediately as i thought it is Adhya.

"Hello, Advitya, it's Naaz".
"Oh hello"!
"Advitya i don't know where Adhya has gone. She.. she was with me but then she came outside".. she was sounding nervous.

"Hey Naaz don't worry. She is with me. Actually there is some emergency. I will tell u later. Please i am sorry, it's not Adhya's mistake. I took her. Please you and Aliya reach safe." I told her.

"Oh ok. Take care you both. Don't worry." She replied..

"Ok!" Then i hung up the call..

I will kill the bastard who took my Adhya! I decided

Adhya POV

"Niti di!"

"Yes my dear! Have we reached". I asked.
"Yes my darling". She replied.
"Can i open my blind fold". I asked.

"No pari".. she replied.

Then i felt car is not moving anymore.
"Come Adhya".. niti di lead me outside the car.

Then she opened my blind fold.

I saw my sorrounding.

Vibes and vicinity? What are we doing here in our hotel.. do they know Advitya?

Oh Advitya , i was talking to him. He must be worried. I need to call him. I checked my phone. It was all drained out.

"Pari!" I heard my name. I saw the person who was calling my name.

"Uma aunty"! My eyes got wet instantly after watching her.
I ran towards her. And hugged her.

She embraced me in motherly hug. And why not she is my mother's best friend.

I cried ..
"Our pari.. she is here.. i won't let her go anywhere... Look Colonel sahab.. our pari" . Uma aunty said.

I saw uncle standing next to her.
"Jagjit uncle".. i hugged him. He was crying too..

"Don't cry my daughter!we are here.. see... And now You will live with us.. Niti is getting married".. jagjit uncle said.

I pleasantly surprised.
"Really.. i am so happy for you Niti di." . I hugged her .. "who is the lucky groom". I asked while wiping my tears..

"Well," she then took somebody's hand who is standing behind her. And make me introduce to him.

"He is the guy." She replied!

"Hello Adhya, finally we meet. Heard a lot about you. I am Nikhil Raheja".. He then extend his hand towards me. I shook hand with him happily..

"And no one has introduced to my princess".. he is the same man who blind folded me in mall.

I turned around to see his face..

He is Arjun!!
"Omg!! Arjun the geek".. i screamed..

"And you my Nerdy princess." I hugged him.

"And look at you, you look like a princess from castle.. My dear baby has grownup and become real life Angel".. he said.

I embarassed on his words..

"Nothing has changed Niti. Look at them. Always perfect. I always wanted my children to get married".. Uma aunty said.

"Mumma, i am always ready to marry my princess but" ...
Before Arjun could complete his sentence, i saw him fell down on the ground. Somebody punched him.

"WHO HAS GIVEN YOU AUTHORITY TO TAKE HER LIKE THIS"? omg it was Advitya..
I gulped
He was looking very terrible.

Advitya punched Arjun twice...

"Advitiya". i shouted.
He saw me. Then ran towards me..

"You fine.. has this bastard did something to you"? He checked me for any injury .

"No. I am fine".. i replied.
He turn around again. He took Arjun from collar.

"How dare you to touch her." Advitya shouted.

"Hey who the hell are you"? Arjun said.
"Really? You are asking me who i am.". he laughed sarcastically..

"Yes i am asking on your face.. who the hell are you". Arjun asked..

Oh god what is he doing.. i am worried for Arjun..

"The place where you are standing is owned by me." And.. Advitya was interjected by Nikhil.

"Mr. ASR ! Owner of Vibes and Vicinity!! Mr. Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh".

"Mr Rajvansh.. Hello.. I am Nikhil Raheja.. we talked yesterday".. Nikhil extended his hand for a formal handshake.
Advitya composed himself and shook his hand.

"Mr Raheja, yeah sure i remember our conversation. You booked our hotel for your wedding. But This man kidnapped Adhya from the mall without her consent." Advitya said.

"You are mistaken Mr Rajvansh. They know Adhya from long. But How you know Adhya, Mr Rajvansh". Nikhil asked.

"This girl"!!
Advitya then walked towards me, he took my hand and gently kissed back of my hand.

"IS MY WIFE"! He announced..

I am numbed on his declaration. I saw people gasping.

"Adhya! Really .. is he saying the truth"? Arjun asked.

I nodded positively and looked down.

**********************************
If you remember Niti is the same girl whom Adhya was talking to in excerpt 2 of my story introduction..
I had to introduce these people. They will give Advitiya an idea about Adhya's life. Why she was hydrophobic.! Its going to be J time for Advitya btw. Arjun is Adhya's best friend and protector. He knew her more than anyone.

Did you like the chapter! Reviews are welcome..🤗💖