Chapter 28~Confession (Shivi)

Start from the beginning

Yeh Phir Chhalke Yun Aankhon Se
Ho Jaise Ret Zara Si

Hath Mein Teri Khushbu Hai
Sach Puchho Toh Ab Yun Hai

Tu Chehre Pe Mere Thehra
Ho Jaise Ret Zara Si

/////

Yeh raaten yeh mausam

Nadee ka kinara, ye chanchal hawaa

Aa.. aa...

She separated from the hug and turned the other side holding the chair tightly. She was blushing furiously. Shiva grinned and came behind her. His hands made their way to her stomach and she trembled. He held her face with the other hand and made her turn to him.

Yeh raaten yeh mausam

Nadee ka kinara, ye chanchal hawaa

She slowly opened her eyes and saw him looking at her with utmost love. She cupped his face and tip toed kissing her forehead. He smiled and gripped her waist pulling her closer. Both leaned forward and their lips met in a soulful kiss.

Kahaa do dillon ne

Ki milkar kabhi hum na honge jooda

He sucked her lips earning a moan from her. His tongue poked inside her mouth and roamed around in it. Her hands gripped his shirt as he sucked around her mouth tasting her saliva. Feeling breathless he separated and joined their heads.

Yeh raatein yeh mausam

Nadee ka kinaara, ye chanchal hawaa

Her chest heaved up and down and she looking beautiful completely breathless. He turned her with a jerk attaching her back to his front. She sucked in some air. His hands roamed around the laces of blouse and pulled them. She gasped. His hands tailed her bare back.

Ye kya baat hai aaj ki chandani me

He slided down her blouse a bit exposing her white shoulder. He dipped his head down and kissed her shoulder and then trailed his nose on her neck inhaling her intoxicating fragrance. She clutched her sari in her fist as he sucked her skin.

Ye kya baat hai aaj ki chandani me

Ke hum kho gaye pyar ki raagani mai

Shiva nibbled down the skin on her neckline trailing the hot wet kisses down her shoulder. His hands went front turning her to him and opened the pins of the blouse. He opened it still kissing her neck. Ravi wrapped her fingers around his hair and pulled him to her mouth kissing him.

Ye baahon mein baahen, ye behki nigaahe

Lo aane lagaa zindagi ka mazaa

His hands rubbed behind her bare back as they devoured each other's mouth hungrily. He sucked her soft lower lip trailing his saliva there. His hands went back and clicked open her bra. She gasped. He separated and turned her back to him kissing her bare back.

Ye raatein, yeh mausam

Nadee ka kinara, yeh chanchal hawaa

He looked at her from the mirror placed on the wall of the terrace and smiled. His hands went to her bosoms and rubbed the tip of his finger over there. She trembled and bit her lips. She looked at him through the mirror and blood rushed to her cheeks.

Sitaaron ki mehfil ne karke ishaara

Kahaa ab toh saara jahaan hai tumhaara