midnight sky, the russian version

A/N: guess whos posting another chapter? hope you will enjoy

_______________________________________________

Hotch left the car, running up to the BAU offices.

"Reid, what are you doing?" Aaron asked confusedly.

"He said 'there were only five'." Spencer stated, going through files in high speed.

"I am aware, what are you getting at?" Emily asked as she ran into the room as well.

"Only five." Reid mummbled as the rest of the team walked in as well, looking at Reid in confusion.

"He only commited five murders, that passage was different in the book." Spencer kept on mummbling.

"Dress like a midnight sky, the russian version." Emily whispered.

"Her dress were light blue. Someone copied it from wikipedia, where it just says blue. But not dark blue. It was dark blue, not light blue." she added.

"What are you two getting at?" Rossi asked, already connecting the dots.

"Someone who knew the details of the case wanted to make sure we think it was Stain." Spencer explained.

"So, what you're saying is?" JJ connected the dots.

"It was Gabriel Dawn." Reid confirmed.

"Reid, you cannot just blame him because you don't like him." Hotch said.

"No, I got a point, Hotch. Trust me on this one." Reid said.

______________________________________________________

A/N: sorry, this one is short, but i dont have much time currently, also i have a flu or something and just dont feel generally good, but i tried to make something, but my brain function is on the low low low, sorry

but hey, at least something