wowie, so much to unpack

A/N: sorry for not posting for a couple days even tho i said i would, but it still hasnt been months since the last update, yay.

____________________

"Spence? Everything okay?" Derek asked again, looking at the other in concern.

"Y-yeah, it's fine.." Reid said as if he was in a different dimension.

"You sure?" Derek asked, putting his hand on Reid's shoulder.

"Yeah, acctually no, no I'm not." Spencer said when it all set up in his brain.

"What happened?" Morgan asked, worried.

"What happened? What happened?" Reid nearly screamed out.

"Yeah, that's what I asked. Are you feeling okay?" Morgan asked in concern.

"So, now you care." Spencer said, walking past the TV crew. Morgan quickly following behind him, outside the building, behind the corner of the building he saw Spencer walk to.

"Hey, what was that just now?" Morgan asked.

"What was that, you ask. I fricking remembered, okay?" Spencer let out.

"Oh.." Morgan said, understanding now.

"Was it fun? Did Garcia tell you? Did you think it would be fun to play around with my feelings like that?" Reid screamed, Morgan looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean? Garcia didn't tell me anything." Derek said in confusion.

"Sure, she never told you, that's why you came around to play with my feelings like that. Goodbye, Morgan." Reid said, walking past confused Morgan.

"And you want what here, huh? Get lost!" Reid said as he walked past the crew.

"What upset you, doctor?" Gabriel asked, gesturing for the camera operator to follow him.

"None of your buisness." Reid said, getting ready to enter the car.

"Is that because of your aparent amnesia you made up?" Gabriel asked.

"I wish I just made that up, and leave me alone!" Reid yelled out, driving off, leaving the TV crew and Morgan with no way to get back, but he didn't care at that point.

Meanwhile, Emily and Jeniffer were having a conversatoin about where they will get diner, Rossi joining them every now and then to rate the restaurants he had been in. Another of the camera's was filming their conversation.

Hotch was in Garcia's computer room, as it was the only room the TV crew was not allowed in, due to secret information stored in there.

"I swear, when they're gone I'll destroy Strauss." Hotch lets out in anger.

"Chill out, my sweet boss, you can get fired for that." Garcia said, she never saw him this angry.

"She should get fired." Hotch let out between his teeth.

"They must really annoy you, wowie, so much to unpack." Penelope said, turning in her chair to face Hotch, but luckily he was saved from her questions by a call from Morgan.

"What is it?" Hotch picked up, immidietly putting Derek on speaker, so Garcia could hear.

"There's nothing in here, can you send us a car to pick us up, tho?" Morgan asked.

"Derek, you're on speaker, behave." Garcia giggled, this was something she always wanted to say.

"Or what, you-"

"Morgan." Hotch interupted and Garcia giggled again.

"Sorry, sorry Hotch." Morgan said.

"Why do you need a car? What happened to the one you came with?" Hotch asked.

"Well, Spencer took it, and he's not picking up now." Derek explained.

"Why? What happened to my precisious boy?" Penelope asked anxiously.

"Let's say I kinda made him angry and then Mr. Gabriel here pushed him over the edge." Morgan said, encreasing his voice at the reporter's name as nervous laugh from Gabriel was heard.

"Okay, I'll send you another car and try to reach Reid to see if he's okay." Hotch said, hanging up.

"I wonder what happened." Penelope said, turning back to her screen as Hotch dialed Reid's number. Of course, Spencer didn't pick up, so Hotch called again, letting Garcia do her job as he walked out to get Morgan a lift.

Half an hour later and several calls to Reid later, Garcia finally located Reid's phone, Morgan was already back, being reasured by JJ and Emily that it's not his fault, and Morgan had no courage to tell them the truth. The TV crew felt like they should leave the team for a while, but Gabriel told them to keep filming. Rossi told them to frick off in Italian, for the eleventh time already, so they just filmed from distance.

"I got him!" Garcia looked up from the door "I sent you all the location." she added as the team got up, all except Morgan.

"You're not going?" Emily asked.

"I don't think he wants to see me right now." Derek addmited.

"If you say so." Emily shrugged, leaving behind the rest of the team and the TV crew.

Derek went over to Garcia's computer room, sitting down as she turned to him.

"So, what happened?" Penelope asked, not using a nickname, so Morgan knew this was serious.

"Okay, so what I didn't tell you is that he mainly got mad because he remmebered, you know," Morgan started "also what I didn't tell you is that when he got back I told him we were dating-"

"YOU DID WHAT?" Garcia asked, her mouth wide open.

"Not so loud, the filmers are still outside." Morgan shushed her.

"Sorry. You did what?" Garcia whisper shouted while smacking Derek with her pom-pom pencil.

"I know, I know. I don't even know why I did that, it just I dunno.." Morgan said.

"What do you mean you don't know, you had to have a reason." Penelope crossed her arms.

"Well, I've kinda been liking him, for a while now.. I guess I just thoughts it would be easier to tell him that, but I realized I shouldn't have, but I couldn't take it back anymore because he was already convinced that he loves me and all that and-"

"Because he does. And if he rememebered, then it probably means he also remembered his true feelings and that you two were never a thing, so he must think you're playing with his feelings now. Honestly you men are so oblivious when it comes to this." Penelope said.

"I didn't know." Derek said in confusion.

"Of course you didn't. But now you do, so why are you still here?" Garcia said with the motherly smile.

"I don't think he'll want to see me." Morgan sighted.

"I think you're the one he wants to see the most right now, unless there's someone who he has feelings for he would want to see more, but I'm here, so." Garcia said.

"Of course, you're a genious." Morgan said, placing a kiss on Garcia's cheek before running off, bumping into Gabriel at the door.

"Excuse me, privacy." Morgan told him, but continued to the SUVs, but was met with the rest of the team at the entrance.

"He left the phone in the car near the train station, where he got lost in the crowd on the cameras." Emily informed.

"I think where he went." Derek said, continuing his way. Emily was quick enough to catch up with him, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Do you have to go with?" Derek frowned.

"Yes, now shush and drive." Emily said, closing her seatbelt.

"Alright, I'm not sure if I get the right info, tho." Derek said already leaving the garages.

___________________

A/N: okay, enough for now, another cliffhanger.

where do you think Reid left to? i mean its pretty obvious but you know

anyways, have a nice day/night/whatever, baii